CFHF Fantasy League Part XXVI - The long haul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I think OV will have more elite years than Perry left. I think Perry is declining hard and fast. I think Dubois and Chych are excellent pieces long term, it was a really fair trade. Dubois will probably become a prime Kesler.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I think OV will have more elite years than Perry left. I think Perry is declining hard and fast. I think Dubois and Chych are excellent pieces long term, it was a really fair trade. Dubois will probably become a prime Kesler.

Perry is still elite. 30+ goals last year and thats with his extremely slow start. Him and Getzlaf will look great on my team.

PLD will be the next Toews

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Man moving Ovechkin was the best move i've ever made the more I think about it.

Perry will put up just as many points just a few less goals.
PLD the more I read about him the more I love him... absolute gem.
Chychrun will be a top pairing D man
and that 2nd will obviously be used as trade bait.

#dustwillriseagain

But Ovie is a proven winner!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Perry is still elite. 30+ goals last year and thats with his extremely slow start. Him and Getzlaf will look great on my team.

PLD will be the next Toews

Perry is good, don't get me wrong. But he's already not a good skater and he already took a step back last season. OV on the other hand is a tremendous skater and has a generational shot. Both are great players, but OV will be better for longer. Which is why you got what you did. It was a good deal.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah, I don't know why two consecutive GMs managed to just tune out at the same time. :rant:

Whatever, drew can pick this evening.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Savoie16 may not come on for a while, now that I think of it. When he made the trade-down with me, it was because he knows Duclair and Larkin will be on his roster come the start of the season, and so does not care about his last two picks. Hopefully he does get on sooner or later, though. A training camp injury makes those extra picks worthwhile in a hurry.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
Hey guys I'll skip my last two picks I'll cover with the rest if I need to get an injury I'm on vacation right now so I won't be near the pc much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad