Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We have a trade

Smokescreen trades

Brian Elliot
2 3rd pp ( ping and giroux )

To the onions for

Ryan Miller

Pingu's 3rd had a condition on it. If Pavel Datsyuk doesn't play 5 more games this season, then you don't own that pick. I therefore put a different condition on this pick that if that happens, you owe your 2017 2nd instead (you traded your 3rd already). Let me know if you want something different. It's pretty unlikely anyway.

TRADE:

To FHH:

Radko Gudas
20th round pick

To CC:

18th rounder (FFP)
2nd round PP
That's OTPAINEC's 20th, and who the hell is FFP?! ;)

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
fire_community.gif

:laugh: I was waiting for this.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
This edition of the trade records is now complete. 165 trades in total, including one three-way trade. For comparison's sake:

-2014-15 had 124 trades
-2013-14 had 111 trades
-2012-13 had 23 trades (shortened season)

I Pity The Foo

Jan 11, 2012
Victoria BC
Pingu's 3rd had a condition on it. If Pavel Datsyuk doesn't play 5 more games this season, then you don't own that pick. I therefore put a different condition on this pick that if that happens, you owe your 2017 2nd instead (you traded your 3rd already). Let me know if you want something different. It's pretty unlikely anyway.

That's OTPAINEC's 20th, and who the hell is FFP?! ;)
I do have the Lions 3rd pp if that helps

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
This edition of the trade records is now complete. 165 trades in total, including one three-way trade. For comparison's sake:

-2014-15 had 124 trades
-2013-14 had 111 trades
-2012-13 had 23 trades (shortened season)

Interesting. From my experience, keeper leagues usually get more quiet later on in its existence, here it's the opposite!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
For those interested:

- Wheeling Dusters appeared 59 times
- Crosby's Chiclets appeared 70 times
- The Techno Onion appeared 89 times

I think those are the top 3.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Flaming Horseheads Roster:

Alex Galchenyuk - Derek Stepan - Nathan Mackinnon
Sam Bennett - Jack Eichel - Justin Williams
Marcus Johannsen - Vincent Trocheck - Nick Foligno
Benoit Pouliot - Artem Anisimov - Andrew Shaw
Michael Frolik - Jimmy Hayes

Drew Doughty - Dan Girardi
Brayden McNabb - Radko Gudas
Paul Martin - xxxx

Ben Bishop
Craig Anderson

Prospects:
Jack Eichel
Sam Bennett
Mikko Rantanen
Nick Ritchie

Prospect Picks:
2016 1st Round
2017 1st Round- Dusters
2017 1st Round

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So...of the 180+ trades I was apart of 89 of them?

Not really, not. It's not a perfect metric because there is the second table showing all exchanged picks. Ctrl+F sees those plus your entries in the table, plus an additional entry in the first table if your pick was traded by someone else... but I think it roughly corresponds to activity.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Not really, not. It's not a perfect metric because there is the second table showing all exchanged picks. Ctrl+F sees those plus your entries in the table, plus an additional entry in the first table if your pick was traded by someone else... but I think it roughly corresponds to activity.

That makes sense.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Didn't make a trade on deadline day. Not even mad.

Didn't really try either though, lol. I traded all my big names much earlier in the season.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

Terrors-full-logo.png

The Terrors Post-Deadline Roster Review

Mike Hoffman - Sidney Crosby (A) - Corey Perry
Max Domi - David Backes - T.J. Oshie
Jussi Jokinen - Derick Brassard - Loui Eriksson
Chris Kunitz - Mikael Backlund (C) - Mikkel Boedker
Extra: Jean-Gabriel Pageau

Shea Weber (A) - Mark Giordano
Brent Seabrook - Jake Muzzin
Ben Lovejoy - Marc-Edouard Vlasic

John Quick
Jhonas Enroth

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Parise - Kopitar - Malkin
Komorov - Seguin - Kessel
Jagr + the rest

Keith - Brodie
McDonagh - Ristolainen
Niskanen - placeholder

Crawford

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Didn't make a trade on deadline day. Not even mad.

Didn't really try either though, lol. I traded all my big names much earlier in the season.

I kicked a couple tires and had some inquiries come my way, but I was ultimately fine leaving things as is. I've been making small, incremental changes all season and I see no reason to deviate from that plan at the moment since I'm still rebuilding.

The teams trailing me sure made it interesting though hahaha

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
james-duthie.jpg

"Well, it might have started out slowly, but yesterday's trade deadline definitely redeemed itself in the final hours. A grand total of 13 trades made on the day. I'm joined here by the rest of the trade deadline panel: Darren Dreger and Bob McKenzie. I'll start with you, Bob. Which of yesterday's moves surprised you the most?"

McKenzie.jpeg

"Well, James, I think you have to start with the deal that everyone is talking about right now, the biggest one of the day, and that is the Tyler Seguin deal. To some extent, it is understandable that the Wheeling Dusters mandate is to win now, and nogger has certainly satisfied that to an extent, but it is surprising that Jack Eichel was made available in that regard, and especially that nogger was willing to add to Eichel with two first round picks. The sense I've gotten from everyone I've talked to is that Eichel will be the best player in the deal, so the value definitely seems off. I'm not saying I've heard anything concrete, but it wouldn't surprise me if Eichel requested a trade and forced his GM's hand a little bit on this one."

Screen-Shot-2014-03-28-at-3.45.02-PM-615x345.png

"It's definitely generating a lot of buzz on twitter (and don't forget you can follow Bob at @TSNBobMcKenzie). Darren, how about you? Which trade do you want to talk about?"

6izPRLF.png

"Well, it's definitely not a trade that is going to generate a lot of headlines, but Pingu HC made two trades on the deadline to shore up their goaltending going into next year. Lehner will be a great acquisition for them on an up-and-coming Buffalo team, but I think the acquisition of Jonathan Bernier for next to nothing could be a sneaky good play. As we know, Bernier may very well be gone from the Maple Leafs within the next few days, and if that happens, his value could be much higher on a better defensive team."

james-duthie.jpg

"Many teams did make moves to improve their goaltending at the deadline, and including the day before. Girouxsalem end up with the tandem from Brooklyn, The Techno Onion acquire Rask and Elliott, Pingu gets those two guys you just mentioned, Darren, and of course SmokeScreen exchanges Elliott for Miller. Who do you think improved the most in that department, Bob?"

McKenzie.jpeg

"Well, I think at the end of the day it has to be Girouxsalem, and what a relief that must be for their fans and players. This was the one weakness we've seen down the stretch from this team who are firing on all cylinders apart from goaltending. It's also very important that they got both Islanders goaltending, because both are playing well and as a result neither is guaranteed a huge number of starts."

Screen-Shot-2014-03-28-at-3.45.02-PM-615x345.png

"Well, it was a pleasure as always, fellas. Another trade deadline in the books, and we'll look forward now to the draft lottery show next month. Until then, so long everybody."

May 27, 2012
Earth
Post trade deadline

Schwartz - Couture - Wheeler
Purcell - Plekanec - Hemsky
Di Giuseppe - Neilsen - Vrbata
Eller - Richards - Glendening
Foligno

Carslon - Klingberg
Faulk - Maata
McQauid

Rask