CFHF Fantasy League Part XVI: Final Keeper DUE TODAY (FRIDAY 11:59pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm feeling Hox's frustration from the other day, though. What's the point in having horses like Backstrom and Stamkos if they don't produce?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. I put my team in a position to win and if they don't, there's nothing more I can do.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
It is frustrating, when my team is firing on all cylinders I've crushed some really good teams. But all it takes is an off week and your done. Will be an exciting semi-finals conclusion on both sides no doubt.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
I'm feeling Hox's frustration from the other day, though. What's the point in having horses like Backstrom and Stamkos if they don't produce?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. I put my team in a position to win and if they don't, there's nothing more I can do.

i felt that frustration also a few weeks during the season my team im used to getting around 30 points and there was a couple of weeks i got under 20 points

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Too many under estimators of the #dust

This has been without datsyuk and Giordano. #sogood

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Well. Big day for the boys tonight. I have 80% of my roster playing. Do or die. Game 7.

#peptalks

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Well. Big day for the boys tonight. I have 80% of my roster playing. Do or die. Game 7.

#peptalks

Good luck today buddy! It had to be this way with our 2 teams playing.

Letang is out with a concussion, but the Chiclets are focused at the task at hand today and that is getting to their 1st finals. I'm so nervous/excited, actually :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've temporarily taken the lead, but it's way too early to tell if I'll be able to hold on.

EDIT: Aaaaaand it's gone.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
If I can hang on, I'd like to meet Hox in the finals. I just checked and Tavares/Okposo only play twice next week, and Crosby only thrice. Meanwhile my Lightning and Caps play 4 times each.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
If I can hang on, I'd like to meet Hox in the finals. I just checked and Tavares/Okposo only play twice next week, and Crosby only thrice. Meanwhile my Lightning and Caps play 4 times each.

#rigged #conspiracy #chicletsneverdie #destiny #miracleshappen #chicletsin2015

I'm so nervous I'm about to puke. Going down to the wire for a birth in the finals.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
What is the tie-breaker?

Basically we're one PPP away from deciding who wins our series. Ridiculous.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Also, check out our matchup. We're going blow for blow in blocks, I'm up by one PPP and I'm up by two assists. If savoie can flip A or PPP he wins. If he can outblock me and tie one of the others, he wins. If I can hold it here and only give up one of those things, I win.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We're now tied in PPP and assists. I need to outblock him or else get some assists or PPP or I'm going to lose.

EDIT: Never mind, Yahoo goofed. I'm still up on PPP. Big relief.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Damn. Scheifele (me), Ladd (savoie) and Byfuglien (savoie) all out on a PP together. Scheifele sets up Buff and he hits the post (I would've gladly taken the assist for goal trade). Then Stafford gets it to Ladd who gets it to Buff and Buff scores.

Thus ends the Intangibles' season. :cry:

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Hox basically won goalie stats, so i'm not even worried about it anymore.

I have 3 studs still playing in fairly decent scoring affair (Burns, Wheeler, Trouba)

This is ridiculously even.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Okay, taking stock it's not over yet. It's just advantage Black Knights. I need to flip a category or half-flip two. I'm just shocked at how clutch Ladd and Byfuglien have been in engineering my downfall. 2 points each and 3 PPP between them. Meanwhile Scheifele and Frolik have done nothing.

I still have a few minutes of Lindholm left and a period of Wingels, who can put up PPP. Come on, boys.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Hox basically won goalie stats, so i'm not even worried about it anymore.

I have 3 studs still playing in fairly decent scoring affair (Burns, Wheeler, Trouba)

This is ridiculously even.

This is insane man, I need Sid to get some points on the PP to gave a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad