CFHF Fantasy League Part XVI: Final Keeper DUE TODAY (FRIDAY 11:59pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I do hold a small advantage today in terms of my goalies having the latest start-times. I can see what Mason does at 1pm and then decide whether to start either Allen or Dubnyk from there. I will be operating under the assumption that Carey Price will beat the Panthers.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I want to face Anglesmith in the finals solely to watch Eric Staal lick his tears as he pots in a tie-breaking GWG on the last night.

#dusty

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hox isn't out of it yet, you know. He's right there in PPP and GWG and swinging those two categories would tie the score. And Wins can go either way.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
This is going to be an interesting night theses are the players left to play today

for the Black Knights

Bozak, Stastny, Duchene, McLeod, Johansen, Pominville, Subban, McNabb, Price

For the Intangibles

Pirri, Dubinsky, Jokinen, MacArthur, Gionta, Markov (Dubnyk and allen if he plays them)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
This is going to be an interesting night theses are the players left to play today

for the Black Knights

Bozak, Stastny, Duchene, McLeod, Johansen, Pominville, Subban, McNabb, Price

For the Intangibles

Pirri, Dubinsky, Jokinen, MacArthur, Gionta, Markov (Dubnyk and allen if he plays them)

You're going to put some distance between us in the blocked shots category. I'm hoping Kris Russell can pull that back tomorrow though.

Tampa getting shut out today really wasn't part of my plans. :(

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Bozak might have won the matchup by himself tonight. Tyler Bozak. Bozak. I may be ousted because of Tyler. ****ing. Bozak.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah, man. I'm feeling pretty down right now, but in reality all I need to do tomorrow is grab points and PPP and I'll win the matchup.

Of note, Intangibles holds the tiebreaker vs. Black Knights and Crosby's Chiclets holds the tiebreaker vs. Wheeling Dusters.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Used up all my moves for the week. Going all in. I've been dropping guys this week who I would not normally drop just because I need every last blocked shot, faceoff win and overall game played I can get.

Tomorrow is going to be intense.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
Used up all my moves for the week. Going all in. I've been dropping guys this week who I would not normally drop just because I need every last blocked shot, faceoff win and overall game played I can get.

Tomorrow is going to be intense.

and yet i didnt use one. Even if i lose i know my team was beastly if one of the top teams needed to do so many moves to beat me

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
and yet i didnt use one. Even if i lose i know my team was beastly if one of the top teams needed to do so many moves to beat me

Yeah, it's the way I've dragged my team to success this season. When you have a week go by where Backstrom, Filppula, Lindholm and Stralman combine for 1 assist, it's the only way to survive.

I'm perfectly happy to win on the strength of my managerial skills rather than the strength of my players, though. ;)

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
Yeah, it's the way I've dragged my team to success this season. When you have a week go by where Backstrom, Filppula, Lindholm and Stralman combine for 1 assist, it's the only way to survive.

I'm perfectly happy to win on the strength of my managerial skills rather than the strength of my players, though. ;)

my team rarely changes during the season :laugh: my strength is drafting and im not afraid to admit it

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
my team rarely changes during the season :laugh: my strength is drafting and im not afraid to admit it

You're also the only GM in the league who has focused intently on winning via the peripheral categories rather than offence.

Also, your main strength is Carey J. Price, I would say. :laugh:

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
You're also the only GM in the league who has focused intently on winning via the peripheral categories rather than offence.

Also, your main strength is Carey J. Price, I would say. :laugh:

so I bank on stats i know stay constant and good goaltending. then get some offence. Dont fix what aint broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad