News Article: Part Owner Andrew Barroway Arrested in Aspen, CO (UPD: Charges dropped)

cobra427

May 6, 2012
The NHl will act quickly, they have rules to force a sale but it will take time. the worst part is the stadium vote coming up and if it will have an effect.

Reactions: Prarievarg

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
The coyotes are not responsible for his actions. They’re responsible for how they respond to and address them
It still holds the potential to cast a shadow on a business that’s currently connected to the university.

BTW…. No peep out of Tempe1st yet. But you can bet there’ll be something.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Only if they do nothing and the university decides to cut ties. Both are unlikely.
I don’t see it either being he only got 5% and is basically along for the ride now.

I’m more concerned ASU will get enough pressure from other groups to walk away from them.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Tempe1st just addressed this and so far their only reaction is the say it’s unacceptable behavior and posted a reference to the domestic abuse hotline.

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Innocent until proven guilty but HOLY F*** who strangles their wife at 8:42 am during a ski vacation in Aspen.

Who strangles their wife regardless of the situation, I guess is the response. Which would also be a good point

Reactions: Matias Maccete

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
We really missed out here. Should have had a contest to see who could guess the next big bad news item that would come out before the vote and see who was closest. You knew something was going to happen. One of the owners choking out his wife (alegedly) probably wasn't on any of our radars but would have been fun to see who could have come closest. I'm sure someone would have guessed domestic violence in some form.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
We really missed out here. Should have had a contest to see who could guess the next big bad news item that would come out before the vote and see who was closest. You knew something was going to happen. One of the owners choking out his wife (alegedly) probably wasn't on any of our radars but would have been fun to see who could have come closest. I'm sure someone would have guessed domestic violence in some form.
I'm still betting that after the arena gets built, on opening night it blasts into space and it's revealed Maruelo is alien. It's the only thing that could top all the other ridiculous bullshit.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
It’s funny having ‘ASU’ and ‘morals’ in the same sentence.
Well they’ve grown beyond the Girls Gone Wild days….. I’d think?? ;)

I'm still betting that after the arena gets built, on opening night it blasts into space and it's revealed Maruelo is alien. It's the only thing that could top all the other ridiculous bullshit.
Killer Kubans From Outer Space

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad