CFHF Fantasy League Part III - *Draft to Begin on Weds*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
:laugh: I would have complained more but some people wasted their high picks on Baertschi,Hartnell,Ladd so I was able to get Kopitar.

Not to pop your bubble but i chose Ladd in the 7th round so 5 rounds after you chose Kopitar ( who may as well say was a first round pick since you picked back to back)

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Damnit Jake Allen, I thought you'd be a good pickup....now i've lost my lead on goaltending. It's gonna take until the last day to decide this series...again.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I'm torn right now. I have the Black Knights 1st round prospect pick, but then again, a division rival is playing. Who do I cheer for?

ALSO, this is not confirmed, but there may be a change in divisions next year.I'm thinking of having 2 different conferences/divisions (9 per side), with 4 teams making it in each division.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
Looks like it's going to be Hamilton Slackberry vs The Black Knights. Wooo! Choose your winner now (please support me).

I want to wish you the best of luck on the part of The Black Knights organization we are happy to have gotten this far and it will be an honor to be playing for all theses great fans of both theses franchises

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I'm torn right now. I have the Black Knights 1st round prospect pick, but then again, a division rival is playing. Who do I cheer for?

ALSO, this is not confirmed, but there may be a change in divisions next year.I'm thinking of having 2 different conferences/divisions (9 per side), with 4 teams making it in each division.

I'm ok with this.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
We have a proposed system for the lottery. Obviously, this is not a done-deal.

Here is what we (commissioners) have thought would be a good idea:

The idea would be a ball system, when you don't pick until your 'ball' is pulled.

Something like this:

36 Balls

So on first pull:

1. 8 Balls (22.2%)
2. 7 Balls (19.4%)
3. 6 Balls (16.6%)
4. 5 Balls (13.8%)
5. 4 Balls (11.1%)
6. 3 Balls (8.3%)
7. 2 Balls (5.5%)
8. 1 Ball (2.7%)

Lets say #1 gets pulled first and wins 1st overall, you then remove their 8 balls from the pool, leaving 28 remaining thus bumping up the odds for everyone else in the next draw.

This gives everyone a chance to move up or down, but its weighted. So, #1 shouldn't end up last and #8 should not end up first.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
We have a proposed system for the lottery. Obviously, this is not a done-deal.

Here is what we (commissioners) have thought would be a good idea:

The idea would be a ball system, when you don't pick until your 'ball' is pulled.

Something like this:

36 Balls

So on first pull:

1. 8 Balls (22.2%)
2. 7 Balls (19.4%)
3. 6 Balls (16.6%)
4. 5 Balls (13.8%)
5. 4 Balls (11.1%)
6. 3 Balls (8.3%)
7. 2 Balls (5.5%)
8. 1 Ball (2.7%)

Lets say #1 gets pulled first and wins 1st overall, you then remove their 8 balls from the pool, leaving 28 remaining thus bumping up the odds for everyone else in the next draw.

This gives everyone a chance to move up or down, but its weighted. So, #1 shouldn't end up last and #8 should not end up first.

Seems like a lot of work lol. You would have to do a draw for eight times with multiple balls.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Seems like a lot of work lol. You would have to do a draw for eight times with multiple balls.

We have a good lottery system generator, so it'll be fine.

Also, Hamilton Slackberry up on the Black Knights!

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
1.5. days until the cup is awarded to either Slackberry or TBK!

Tonight I will announce how the draft lottery will work.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
1.5. days until the cup is awarded to either Slackberry or TBK!

Tonight I will announce how the draft lottery will work.

This has been my most interesting week its sci-saw match which i dont like because theres one more day to go and im ahead and if history says anything ill lose my lead tomorrow either way its was/is a hell of a matchup

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Here is the official draft lottery settings:

How this works:

Lets say #1 gets pulled first and wins 1st overall, you then remove their 12 balls from the pool, leaving 34 remaining thus bumping up the odds for everyone else in the next draw.

Here is the # of balls everyone in the lottery will be getting:

1. Don't Toews Me Bro- 12 Balls
2. ALi- 8 Balls
3. Space Penguins- 7 Balls
4. Generic Team Name- 6 Balls
5. The Terrors- 4 Balls
6. Rocky Mtn Heat (From Jammin Jellies)-3 Balls
7. The Pink Panthers- 2
8. Flaming Wings (From Jamison Investors)- 2
9. Flaming Wings- 1
10. Lethargic Sloths-1

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
And the winner is.....

The Black Knights!

Wow, so it looks to be a tied game however it seems as if the Knights had the tiebreaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad