Pre-Game Talk: Part 1: Leafs @ Canadiens - Saturday, January 19, 2013 - Season Opener - CBC - 7 PM

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
Gardiner skated today, so there's a chance he might play.

Unless something happened between this morning and now.

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Gardiner skated today, so there's a chance he might play.

Unless something happened between this morning and now.

He skated for 15 minutes. I would really look much into it. He's still far away. He hasn't even been cleared for contact yet.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Man this week is taking forever to end. Luckily Thursday's I don't have classes so it's kind of like a short week for me but still waiting sucks!

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Paul Hendrick @HennyTweets
Jake gardiner and anthony belza are back out for a 2nd straight day prior to the main group. #leafs

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
David Alter @DavidAlter590
Jake Gardiner is flying on the ice, skating with skating coach prior to practice. Will be interesting to see if he stays on for practice.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
If Montreal starts the year without Subban, Grabo and Kessel should be off to a fast start ;)

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Is every Leaf game only going on the radio, apart from CBC and TSN?

No, if you're looking on their website, those empty spots are for Sportsnet and Leafs TV. Not sure why they haven't updated it. The Monday game against Buffalo is on Sportsnet

Looney Toonies

May 30, 2012
Canada
Soooooo Excited, I've been on realgm for the raptors games, and am getting so sick of a second rate sport. Hopefully the Leafs turn some heads this year. Go Leafs Go!!!

Penalty Kill Icing*

Its funny to see Habs fans fighting over Burke saying "Leafs are crowned franchise of NHL" statement on the main boards.

WHoever making the GDT, make sure to include above reference somewhre :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad