Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Wilson
Vrana-Backstrom-Oshie
Burakovsky-Eller-Connolly
Stephenson-Boyd-DSP

Kempny-Carlson
Orlov-Niskanen
Orpik-Siegenthaler

Holtby

Feels like this is as close to the SCF Winning lineup (both roster and line combos) as we've seen all season. Only Beags and Djoos are different from the team on the ice in game 5 in Vegas.

$#!t just got serious!

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Feels like this is as close to the SCF Winning lineup (both roster and line combos) as we've seen all season. Only Beags and Djoos are different from the team on the ice in game 5 in Vegas.

$#!t just got serious!
Backy is sick. He is a game time decision

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Poor Jaskin. Can't buy a sweater right now. I get that Stephenson has played better lately (albeit not burying his chances, at least he's generating chances now) and DSP had a couple good looks in the 3rd against Detroit, but I'd hope that Dmitrij can return to the active line-up soon.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
I am very interested in seen what Boyd can do with more ice time and better line mates. If it were up to me, I would leave Eller were he was and move Boyd up to the 2nd line.

No slight to Eller, he's been playing very well but he is more or less a known quantity. Boyd, on the other hand, is still a bit of an enigma.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
2qojfw.jpg

Reactions: g00n

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
7th goalie of the year for Philly on his 7th team

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
No longer want a “just win”. This is a Caps team that is much better than the Flyers, who are a mess.

PP is 1/31 in last 10 games and Caps aren’t even a top 10 power play anymore. I’m interested in seeing how Reirdon does with adjustments. Tonight/lately he’s been just following Trotz’s lines, which I’m not upset with considering it won a Cup, but eventually he’s going to have to make decisions on how things are fixed or adjusted and it’s yet to be seen on how the team responds to that...

Jun 15, 2007
I like the third line.

I think Boyd can do a lot with more talented line mates.

I think Boyd might actually be more offensively gifted than Eller.

Jun 15, 2007
I believed in myself and I believed I could come in here and do what I’m doing,” Boyd said Monday. “It is reassuring for me to put up the points that I have and to reassure myself that I can play here and I belong at this level.”

Boyd is currently leading the team — and is eighth in the league — with an average of 3.32 total five-on-five points per 60 minutes of ice time among players who have skated at least 100 minutes.

Granted, he plays easy minutes but that's really impressive. He also seems like a confident guy.

Reactions: JohnCarlsaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad