GDT: Panthers @ Your New Jersey Devils - 7 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Zajac is going to be 32 this year. By the time the teams prospective centers are ready to play first and second line centers, he will be 33-34. He is not apart of this teams future. Trade him while he has value, build for the future. I really can not understand why this fanbase is so against doing that.

And what value does he exactly have?

Guarantee it doesn't justify trading our best defensive player and our (current) best center.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The return for trading Zajac is not going to be worth the gigantic hole trading him leaves on this roster. Someone needs to be around to help mentor the kids in the proper way to play in this league, and it sure as hell can't be the lazy floaters that make up most of our other veteran forwards.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Oh god, the Zajac argument...again.

I guess he was due to be on the **** list.:laugh:

I don't even know why this time. There is a long list of players that are performing much, much worse than Zajac is. Especially right now, doesn't deserve the **** he is being given in this thread in the last day.

He's been one of, if not our best forward this season and is one of the only veteran forwards playing competent defense and putting in effort every game.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't even know why this time. There is a long list of players that are performing much, much worse than Zajac is. Especially right now, doesn't deserve the **** he is being given in this thread in the last day.

He's been one of, if not our best forward this season and is one of the only veteran forwards playing competent defense and putting in effort every game.
Quoted for truth.

And to top it all off, he's had to play with the worst offensive player on the team for the last 3 games and for way too many games last season.

That's like punishment. We owe him for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad