GDT: Panthers vs. Oilers - 3/17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaebriel

Jan 17, 2004
DC
Listening to the Oilers announcers correctly pronouncing da-DON-ov and wondering why we can't even do this small thing correctly for our own guys.

Reactions: Ratsreign

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I like the attitude from the team. This time the Oilers will not get their way.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Listening to the Oilers announcers correctly pronouncing da-DON-ov and wondering why we can't even do this small thing correctly for our own guys.
They gotta make themselves feel better somehow when their team sucks.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007

I think in his first go-around here it was originally pronounced that way but was later changed, at his behest I believe, to "DA-don-ov."

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Are we the only team in the league that doesn't get the "home" call? If we were in Edmonton and one of our players pushed any of their players into the net to thwart a scoring chance, that would have been a penalty!

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Well they did change the way they say Petrovic. Dadonov probably just doesn't care how they pronounce his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad