GDT: Panthers @ Red Wings, 2PM ET, 11/29/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
Thanks for vid guys.

Harv is double as lost upstairs as Gallant is... But listen to it again. "I don't know what you KEEP SEEING" he says..Gallant is arguing about this all the time ? Gallant is right about 2.5 out 10 games tops when it comes to Lou. Open your eyes coach !! If you are just watching the forwards coach G , and don't care about Dmen (like stated in video) what are you adding to this team ?? 1-2 goals by forwards if we're lucky on average and questionable forward lines for the season overall. The latest lineup changes can be attributed to Mr Tallon 110%

Disagree with you here... To me Gallant's comments are more about giving credit to the rest of the playeds (who, regardless of problems scoring goals, played with excelent effort and pushed hard to get the tying goal, defended well, etc). Harvey makes it sound as if Luongo is saving the temas ass in every single game which is debatable.

And he gave credit to Luongo afterwards, just IMO making it clear that it was a team effort win rather than a win because of just one player.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Disagree with you here... To me Gallant's comments are more about giving credit to the rest of the playeds (who, regardless of problems scoring goals, played with excelent effort and pushed hard to get the tying goal, defended well, etc). Harvey makes it sound as if Luongo is saving the temas ass in every single game which is debatable.

And he gave credit to Luongo afterwards, just IMO making it clear that it was a team effort win rather than a win because of just one player.

Thank you. Exactly.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
We all know how not that great of a journalist Harv is. Although I do enjoy most of his pieces he writes for the paper. I agree 100% with what GG is saying. We have both Olsen and Kampfer in and managed to outshoot them. Lu knows his job and does it quite well, and he gets paid to play well

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Nice split on how we feel/ interpret the Gallant v Lu issue.

Lets keep winning and this be what we argue!

See !

Where is that Gallant v Luongo issue you are talking about ?

Thought it was Gallant v Fialkov, but I may be wrong...

As GG said, Fialkov always comes up with a "Lu was magnificient tonight,stood on his head, stole us this game" question, and it isn't even a question, he is only seeking approbation from the coach... I understand that it got on the nerves on Gallant who responded perfectly with respect to a clueless journalist...

I don't remember Gallant getting in a feud with Luongo because he wasn't pumping his tires !

Also give me a break for those using the "I don't pay attention to D" comments... You know that Gallant is the HEAD-coach ? You also know that he has a coaching STAFF ?

Gallant saying he doesn't pay attention to D means he is not keeping track of individual stats for D during the game, because that is Madden's job... Gallant, like every head-coach, keeps track of the game as a whole and after the game, he works on detailed analysis...

But yeah, he was our biggest loss last off season IMO, and that guy is Mike Morris... Madden is a cool-dude and a great guy to have around, but he isn't a good coach IMO.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Yesterday:

26tPcZ8Ro8ovIBUXu.gif

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
^Watching that interview, the only thing that hits me is when he says I dont pay attention to the defense.......like....huh?

can he only see three guys at a time or what?

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I don't see the problem with what Gallant said. Luongo has the most wins of any current goalie. He doesn't need hollow lies to pump up his ego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad