Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Olsen was traumatized after the play where he lost the puck stickhandling behind his own net, turned it over and we got scored on. Never recovered. :sarcasm:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Florida only has to win one of these 2. Not both. I still don't see that happening though :laugh:

It's bad that Crawford is out, he's like the Bolland of goalies. Okay but getting paid like he's elite. Odd signing for Chicago, they could've signed (insert league average goalie here) and saved cap.

I watched Darling, he's good.

So what the hell ever happened to Dylan Olsen? Refused to report?

Not sure but it's a legitimate absence. Valid reason for not reporting.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Florida only has to win one of these 2. Not both. I still don't see that happening though :laugh:

It's bad that Crawford is out, he's like the Bolland of goalies. Okay but getting paid like he's elite. Odd signing for Chicago, they could've signed (insert league average goalie here) and saved cap.

I watched Darling, he's good.

Not sure but it's a legitimate absence. Valid reason for not reporting.

Crawford isnt out. He has just not been good enough.

Ciccarelli22eh

Jan 30, 2015
Would just like to add in here. Boston isn't the team to worry about here philly is.
So playing Boston 3 more times really doesn't do us a whole lot of good. 5 games from now philly will own the 8th spot and we will be chasing them and still be beind Boston. Sad to say but that Ottawa game makes me think this is the end of our playoff push.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I captured some video of Bolland and Crawford earlier today:

IQQ0Esa.gif

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I'm excited for this game tonight. This is a great test against a proven team. Bet DT has some $$ pinned to the bulletin board for this one.

We'll see if the sky is really falling here. I mean come on, we are 3 points back! :sarcasm:

:clittle:

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Does Kane kill penalties? If he does, cue a field day getting behind our molasses powerplay for a free shot mano a mano with Lu or Cubano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad