Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Lol no. He's nowhere near the penalty kill.

If I was the opposing coach and heavily scouted us. I'd put the quickest forwards on the team on the PK in their forward positions and always have one leaning on the blueline to catch us bobbling it on the line or a stray pass that's bound to happen. Every team who plays us should do that. We're already one of the slowest teams in the league and our puck carriers panic frequently on the powerplay. Deadly combo for us. Great for the opposition.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
If I was the opposing coach and heavily scouted us. I'd put the quickest forwards on the team on the PK in their forward positions and always have one leaning on the blueline to catch us bobbling it on the line or a stray pass that's bound to happen. Every team who plays us should do that.

Kane is decent defensively 5v5, but he's not gritty enough to play on the penalty kill. It would hurt them more than it would help, even against the Panthers.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Kopecky doesn't surprised me one bit, he's been a mess in the last 2 games.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
What happened to our best 4th line in the nhl?

It's been like the worst one for the past two months.

Nothing wrong with MacK, and Thorton has been great since he's been back.

Also Upshall, although promoted to the 3rd line, has also been really good after spending a lot of the year on the 4th line.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
If no one else will, I'll get going one here. Just use the code from a previous.

Since I'm off for the day I can pick up some slack around here. :boredom;
dean-winchesterjensen-ackles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad