Seravalli: Panthers have deal in place to trade Frank Vatrano to Kraken

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Like they had a great deal to trade Marchy to Vegas?
Different GM. Also, Smith and Marchesseault were literally 1st and 2nd line guys at the time of the trade. Driedger is an UFA goalie and Vatrano is a third liner.
Listen, the FLA expansion deal in 2017 was an utter and unmitigated disaster (and I thought and said so when it was made). However, I can't see that being the case here with what has been reported so far. Again, Driedger was gone either way, and Vatrano is something like our 7th best forward and even that might be generous.
Now if we were trading Verhaeghe to protect Nutivaara, then you'd have a point.

Last edited:

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Are you cop, or writing a book? Its the mainboards, the memes are always the same and every team gets their jokes repeated. Are you new here?

It relates because this is an expansion draft and they are making another trade. Maybe this one is better, but its funny they have to qualify the trade as being "good" because they know everyone remembers how bad the last one was.

It's totally fine if you dont find it funny, but you should also be fine if no one cares about your sensitivity on the mains.

then you should also be fine being called an unoriginal clown. Is that how it works? Lol

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
then you should also be fine being called an unoriginal clown. Is that how it works? Lol

Of course, thsts why I didn't get mad at him for calling me unoriginal. I just said I'm sure he will get over it, and its the way it goes.

Unlike you I'm not a little baby haha! Getting heated eh?

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Of course, thsts why I didn't get mad at him for calling me unoriginal. I just said I'm sure he will get over it, and its the way it goes.

Unlike you I'm not a little baby haha! Getting heated eh?

uh, no. Funny you came back with more in originality.

OilersGo

Jul 15, 2021
Floridah just keep givener to these expanshin teams player after player thanks to gerry bettman i reckin. wonder if we gon have an ink west one of these days in a few years now on ol Gerry for all the shady things he done.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Whaaaat? The guy's shot and release are unreal. He scored 24 in Florida with 14 mins of icetime a game and on the second PP. He did the same last year and was on pace for 26 goals.

Put him in the right spot and he's virtually guaranteed to score 30.

He's been given a shot on the 1st line and didn't see an increase in his production. Yet he's gonna score 30 with Gourde as his center?

Saying his shot and release are unreal is also a bit hyperbolic. It's very good, but let's not get carried away.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
He's been given a shot on the 1st line and didn't see an increase in his production. Yet he's gonna score 30 with Gourde as his center?

Saying his shot and release are unreal is also a bit hyperbolic. It's very good, but let's not get carried away.

I don't know what you're talking about, he's never had first line ice time or PP1 icetime. He scored at a 30g pace with 14 mins of ice time and PP2.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I don't know what you're talking about, he's never had first line ice time or PP1 icetime. He scored at a 30g pace with 14 mins of ice time and PP2.

lmao, you look at TOI and come back with he never played top line minutes?? We watch the games, he’s been with Barkov multiple times.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
lmao, you look at TOI and come back with he never played top line minutes?? We watch the games, he’s been with Barkov multiple times.

Check it yourself. 14:31 TOI last year-- 26 goal pace.

The guy is saying Vatrano could NEVER be a 30 goal scorer. Check your heads, boys.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

YOU don't know what you're talking about. Yes he has had time on the 1st line next to Barkov. And he didn't score at a 30 goal pace.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
cool, but we WATCHED, he played all over the lineup for years.

I watched him too, and I was watching him before you. Paying all over the lineup with 14 mins of TOI and 2PP he scored just shy of a 30-goal pace. Those are the facts, sorry if you don't like them.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
YOU don't know what you're talking about. Yes he has had time on the 1st line next to Barkov. And he didn't score at a 30 goal pace.

I didn't say he scored at a 30 goal pace, I said he scored at a 26 goal pace with 14m TOI and PP2. That's a fact.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
The panthers is such a volatile team. making reactionary signings and deals all the time having zero stability.

Lmao. What?

I watched him too, and I was watching him before you. Paying all over the lineup with 14 mins of TOI and 2PP he scored just shy of a 30-goal pace. Those are the facts, sorry if you don't like them.

Lol cool. Future Richard winner coming up. Not if this is all false, he stays a Panther, moves up to the top line and gets rolling with Barkov though…only if he’s moved to Seattle and has Gourde or McCann as his center.

Sound about right?

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I didn't say he scored at a 30 goal pace, I said he scored at a 26 goal pace with 14m TOI and PP2. That's a fact.

Yes you did say he scored at a 30 goal pace lol.

And so what. He's played with better linemates in Florida and never scored 30 goals. He's not gonna score 30 in Seattle.

Reactions: Laus723

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
In spirit with the name change of the Carolina team.. When did the Carolina Panthers Acquire Vatrano? and why so eager to trade him. (This is a post made in Jest.. )

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad