Seravalli: Panthers have deal in place to trade Frank Vatrano to Kraken

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Seattle regarding trades arranged before the expansion draft.

600px-We_Don%27t_Do_That_Here.jpg

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Is Vatrano apart of the Buffalo deal?

Could be.

2022 1st + Vatrano + Levi (G) + mid pick?

Vatrano is good for 20ish goals 40ish pts even on 3rd line and 14mins a game, more if you give him better line mates and some time on the top PP unit

Levi is a hard worker, small for a goalie at 6' but this kid has serious talent but still likely 3 years away from pro hockey. Unfortunately suffered an injury (cracked/broken ribs) during WJC, played through it and didn't recover in time for his rookie year in NCAA.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Could be.

2022 1st + Vatrano + Levi (G) + mid pick?

Vatrano is good for 20ish goals 40ish pts even on 3rd line and 14mins a game, more if you give him better line mates and some time on the top PP unit

Levi is a hard worker, small for a goalie at 6' but this kid has serious talent but still likely 3 years away from pro hockey. Unfortunately suffered an injury (cracked/broken ribs) during WJC, played through it and didn't recover in time for his rookie year in NCAA.
I'll bet you're close. GMKA might be holding our for the mid pick to be a 2nd rounder. That's how the Panthers avoid giving away a top prospect.

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
That's actually why I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because he was perfect during expansion so I think he's earned a pass

I know. I was joking about being disappointed.

I mean he did his job and I feel like most of the scoops he got them either from other teams who were just too happy to not lose a big name or from the players themselves who were just too happy to finally have a chance at playing the full season in the big league (well for most of them).

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Poor Frankie. First he was going to Seattle then rumored to be in the Reinhart deal.

I'd take him on the Avs as a third liner who can chip in some goals :)

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
The panthers is such a volatile team. making reactionary signings and deals all the time having zero stability.
You think that matters that much when the #2 meme on HF is "something in the water in X" :laugh:

Of course, thsts why I didn't get mad at him for calling me unoriginal. I just said I'm sure he will get over it, and its the way it goes.

Unlike you I'm not a little baby haha! Getting heated eh?

Floridah just keep givener to these expanshin teams player after player thanks to gerry bettman i reckin. wonder if we gon have an ink west one of these days in a few years now on ol Gerry for all the shady things he done.

I watched him too, and I was watching him before you. Paying all over the lineup with 14 mins of TOI and 2PP he scored just shy of a 30-goal pace. Those are the facts, sorry if you don't like them.

So much vitriol and shitting on the Panthers and this never happened. Seattle instead took a guy we were losing anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad