Panther’s favorite strip club

nfl-deion.gif

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Looks like they got those trade additions and subconsciously said "it's ok, we can relax now, we got this". A little understandable. A normal human reaction. But still, they need to get it together.

They need to think like they are the underdogs. Which is probably what they felt like before the trade deadline, even with the success. Which was good. That humility kept them focused.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Thats why I said imagine!

pointing-it-was-a-joke.gif
Yeah I know it was a joke!

But crazier things have happened…. That’s why I was asking, where were we last season with 15 games to go?

For example, if Sabres beat the Red Wings on Saturday… suddenly there’s a tiny glimmer of possibility. Still very unlikely.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Yeah I know it was a joke!

But crazier things have happened…. That’s why I was asking, where were we last season with 15 games to go?

For example, if Sabres beat the Red Wings on Saturday… suddenly there’s a tiny glimmer of possibility. Still very unlikely.
I dont recall but Buffalo has a tough schedule all the way to the last game. If they make it they might actually be like us last year lol.

Battle hardened playing playoff games just to get in.

Reactions: KW

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I'm bracing myself for a possible annoying game tomorrow. We beat Tampa by a lot last time on the road. And we're not playing well right now, Tampa might be looking for some revenge. They're also in a playoff race.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I'm bracing myself for a possible annoying game tomorrow. We beat Tampa by a lot last time on the road. And we're not playing well right now, Tampa might be looking for some revenge. They're also in a playoff race.
Brayden Point was unbelievably good last game. He scares me, he can singlehandedly sink us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad