Post-Game Talk: Panthers Do Cardio for 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Last few games have been shitty efforts. Guys are coasting. Deserved loss tbh. It’s fine to put it in cruise for a bit but let’s not develop bad habits.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Okay, I found a positive from this: It was a road game, so at least they didn't give a home crowd this stinker.
I have another positive: at least we didn’t get shut out.

Carolina is kinda cool place, you learn a lot of things from there.

• Love
Reactions: MaWa

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
The loss is whatever, I just hope this team hasn't peaked too early. Need to get healthy and get back to plaIng our game bedore the playoffs.

Re: the D, any chance we see that Bjornfot kid we claimed? Former 2019 1st rounder; would be lovely to turn him into another successful reclamation project.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Would definitely sit Mahura for next Forsling.
Id sit him for Ben Finkelstein

Yes, they stole them from Connecticut.
No, us connecticut fans had to make a choice. No true whaler fan cheer for the canes .... Folks chose bruins or rangers.. a few went Islanders and like two of us picked the Florida Panthers like me. I've earned this shit going from whalers to cats lol

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
This game showed again why Sam Bennett is so important for us. Lundell is not ready, and a different type of player - Bennett with his speed is much needed against a quick skating team like CAR, and he is just a menace in the corners when he comes in fast. ERod was missed too with his quickness.

Also: we should be glad we have Ek (for now). OEL is much better on the 3rd line, and Mahura was just awful yesterday.

I guess our team prefers to score in OT against CAR, anything before OT is a waste... we should not underestimate CAR though. With Guentzel and Kuznetzov, they are a better team than last year. We need a healthy roster to beat them

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
These last few games showed that Ekgoat was the one carrying the first pairing and the defense.
Without his beard, smile and character, this team is a mess.

:sarcasm:

I wouldn't mind seeing Bjornfoot play a game just to see what he's got once he gets a few more practices under his belt. Could be for Mahura or Kulikov. Don't care which one

@austropanther I agree. They got a legit team over there and even last year it truly was a coin flip each playoff game on who could of won. Chucky somehow tipped the coin just enough to fall on "heads" most games in the clutch

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
These last few games showed that Ekgoat was the one carrying the first pairing and the defense.
Without his beard, smile and character, this team is a mess.

:sarcasm:

I wouldn't mind seeing Bjornfoot play a game just to see what he's got once he gets a few more practices under his belt. Could be for Mahura or Kulikov. Don't care which one

@austropanther I agree. They got a legit team over there and even last year it truly was a coin flip each playoff game on who could of won. Chucky somehow tipped the coin just enough to fall on "heads" most games in the clutch
That - MT, Verhaege and Reino being so clutch and mentally strong under pressure - and we clearly have the better goalie. That is the only position where we are better than them. Last year this carried us.

Fortunately we got better this year with Mikkola for MStaal, ERod, Stenlund, Gadjo, Tarasenko for the Whites and EStaals. But CAR got better too. Would be one hell of a series and I am sure we would not see a sweep this year.

Reactions: ShootIt

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Cuz he’ll be the real starter in the playoffs
playoffs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events