Post-Game Talk: Panthers destroy Sens and get the scoreboard help they need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
PSA. Yes, this news benefits the Panthers on the ice, but lets make sure we are extremely classy about it in our GDT.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
this is just awful for him & his family.

Hopefully we can still take care of business and get the road win.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Damn, that is horrible. That's going to make the whole game have a really weird feeling I think, especially in person

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Really? Wow. What a stupid way to word it in the PR if that's the case.

The baby was due in April and they already had a gender reveal party. It was worded just fine. Losing a baby at that point is horrible my mom lost my older brother at a similar time it’s devastating to a family.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZamBroni

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
i saw this comeing, after in yesterdays Game, Montreal played a bit hard against us. On the other Side everyone showed they can stay up for eachother.
Also in ProSports, people believe in so many different shit. When you near all the Time when a specific Player plays, then Players start to believe it. This Coach will never learn it, tonight phisical Game doesnt matter, Player who can play matters. Sorry in this Point our Coach is stupid.

And yes its not good when your Top Line D-man get into the Box for 5 Minutes. But after the 2 Fights and the aggresive push from MTL the Game goes quiet. They tryed something that doesnt work out Game won. So why we put Haley back in the Line Up. If we loose this Game, hope the Coach will learn then. In PO run and in the PO, stand up with the wrong foot could mean a bad Game.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
At least we don't have to see someone like Ek fight. That's the only positive.

How often in those 7 minutes is Haley with Ekblad on the ice, and would he have been on the ice during the fight last night with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad