Post-Game Talk: Panthers decide to go home early | 4-3 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I get that we are spreading the wealth on offense but putting a 50 goal scorer on line 3 is uhh… an interesting decision.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017

I'm begging you to please stop posting random twitter hot takes.

I get that we are spreading the wealth on offense but putting a 50 goal scorer on line 3 is uhh… an interesting decision.

Lundell needs the confidence boost, IMO. Barkov will be fine with a pair of washing machines on either side. Maybe even a washer + dryer combo.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

1711489383449.png

Thoughts?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I wouldn't post this if I didn't wholeheartedly agree with this. I've seen people who still tried (on a healthy lineup) to propose Cousins back to the 2nd line while putting ERod on the 4th line which is absolute nonsense to me.

As a Cousins hater myself, you have to admit the team has an extremely positive record with Cousins on the 2nd line.

Not to mention, those two are only 5 goals apart in terms of scoring. Their finishing ability are pretty f***ing close to be honest. The difference is Cousins doesnt put himself in position to score well enough whereas Rodrigues gets a frustratingly large amount of supreme scoring chances and absolutely stays a virgin.

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
I'm begging you to please stop posting random twitter hot takes.

Lundell needs the confidence boost, IMO. Barkov will be fine with a pair of washing machines on either side. Maybe even a washer + dryer combo.
Maurice gave Lundell a boost with the
shoot out opportunity.
Lundell needs to step it offensively.
No excuses.

Reactions: Felidae

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Maurice gave Lundell a boost with the
shoot out opportunity.
Lundell needs to step it offensively.
No excuses.
Yeah.

He has the same icetime and linemates as last year, and his production has stayed the same. You'd of hoped to see some growth by now.

Reactions: Marco 85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad