Post-Game Talk: Panthers decide to go home early | 4-3 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I'm getting too much loser vibes from this team. How many times is that losing the game in the last couple of minutes. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: Laus723

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Things I’m not worried about: this loss.

No Ek, Tank is still figuring things out (Ottawa was a mess!), was an emotional game, Bob’s been shaky…f*** Boston. Lol

Reactions: BabyBennettov

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
What makes me even more mad than this loss is people criticizing Bob for this. Stop sh*tting on him, him and Stoli are the least of our problems right now. It is the guys in front of him f*cking up - what the hell were they doing on the Pastrnak goal?

BOS and us both have to make sure we don't see each other early in the POs. We tear each other apart too much to leave enough gas in the tank for the rest of the road

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
What makes me even more mad than this loss is people criticizing Bob for this. Stop sh*tting on him, him and Stoli are the least of our problems right now. It is the guys in front of him f*cking up - what the hell were they doing on the Pastrnak goal?

BOS and us both have to make sure we don't see each other early in the POs. We tear each other apart too much to leave enough gas in the tank for the rest of the road
Noones blaming bob, im just saying that unless he goes god bob again, he cant cover the poor defensive effort were putting out.

It sucks cause Bobs been putting up some vezina numbers in feburary and we keep leaving him out to dry a lot.

Wouldnt mind giving him some rest before the playoffs unless were gonna play him and stolarz in a tandem which i dont think we would.

Reactions: austropanther

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Even Bob god mode could not save
Noones blaming bob, im just saying that unless he goes god bob again, he cant cover the poor defensive effort were putting out.

It sucks cause Bobs been putting up some vezina numbers in feburary and we keep leaving him out to dry a lot.

Wouldnt mind giving him some rest before the playoffs unless were gonna play him and stolarz in a tandem which i dont think we would.
Even god mode could not cover the Pastrnak or the Zacha goal. But I agree with you, he should rest a bit and Stoli and him should at least share the load for thevrest of the season

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
also wheres our defenseman scoring?
I notice outside of montours wide right shots, only gustav shoots on net now, mainly for deflections. I dont see OEL shoot as much anymore, Mikkola every now and then will but its super rare. Kulikov doesnt really shoot despite having a nice wrister. Ekblad added some nice bit once he got added back and back to game speed, cant wait to have him back.

OEL had like a decent bit of scoring early on then pretty much nothing as he got moved further down. Wouldnt mind to see him get put into Montys slot on the PP1 for a spin.

Reactions: Vilam and PSLguy

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Thoughts on what Paul said:

Basically called out Erod for throwing the puck in the stands to take that delay of game.

Had to laugh when he mentioned Eetu says 5 words a year. Pretty cool he got his 100th career point last night.

He was not worried about the last 2 losses and giving up the lead at the end of games. The gtg and gwg the last 2 games went off skates and bodies, not much you can do there.

He mentions that KO will be a big part of this team in the stretch and the playoffs. Maybe some foreshadowing there?

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Apparently we can't hold leads anymore. The defense has regressed. We're allowing 3-4 goals every night. Puck management is trash. Stupid penalties at the worst times.

Just 3 wins since the Tarasenko trade is unacceptable. This entire stretch has been unacceptable and a very disappointing end to the season.

There's a little time to right the ship before the playoffs start, but at this point in the year it is very concerning to be in a position where we are pissing games away late in the 3rd period. Our D-zone coverage is atrocious right now and resembles a team with rust in October, not a contender trying to solidify a high seed at the end of f***ing March.

There's one goal this time of year, feel good about yourself heading into the playoffs. We're not accomplishing that goal at all.

Last edited:

Last Rat Standing

May 26, 2016
South Florida
To quote woody

Attachments

• 882003da-7104-4d15-a47e-1591f26a2ce7_text.gif
    882003da-7104-4d15-a47e-1591f26a2ce7_text.gif
    238 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad