GDT: Panthers at Oilers: How are we still Winning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
My friend told me a couple days ago that Talbot/ Nilsonn were elite level goal tenders. He was 100% serious. If we lose this, I may never show my face again.

My Oil buddy/family have not talked elite in nets since early Dubnyk days so I've been saved of those talks :laugh: I don't mind their tenders though, elite though.... No.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
48 seconds in I learned that Hubey is a hugger. If Barkov had his arms out that could have been a Titanic pose.

:laugh:. I was going to say it looks like Huberdeau was biting his jersey/back. Barkov is like, hey, just touch the helmet, that is all. They can celebrate however they want as long as they're playing the way they are now.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Got done work early tonight. Can't wait to watch the boys play, this is so much fun!

Going to miss this game for the Tool show. How are the Oilers defense? Should Sasha's line dominate tonight?

-ghoste

Saw them about four years ago. Awesome time :yo:

Heard they just ripped it on their tour opening show; did some unreal Zeppelin covers.

DiMaGa

Oh No We Suck Again
Oct 17, 2011
It would be really anti-climatic if we lose here. The Oilers are kind of like the old Fla. Panthers. Would be embarrassing to lose to these bums.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
It would be really anti-climatic if we lose here. The Oilers are kind of like the old Fla. Panthers. Would be embarrassing to lose to these bums.

It's actually fairly impressive, they are going to tie the playoff futility record this season and aren't remotely close to becoming a playoff team. Joke.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Need some of this kind of scoring touch against the Oil. A real beaut. Real Gud.

NXDp71k.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad