GDT: Panthers at Flames: Why do they hate us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
The hell combos are those. The reason the previous pairings worked was because there was essentially one offensive D + one defensive D. You don't put those guys together, ugh.

Interesting how they're willing to sacrifice to good D pairings that hae been working well lately to try and come up with 3 good pairs.

I'm very interested to see how this goes.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Well this is an interesting development:

Hiller has started 8 games, giving up less than 3 goals only 2 times. Save percentage of .860 and GAA approaching 4. Combine that with Florida's d pairings and how they play Calgary and we should be in for a barnburner. Should be fun.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Ok hockey 101, noobz. Top shelf is where momma keeps the peanut butter. The Sedins score a lot, so they must regularly find out where the peanut butter is kept. They're Swedish (non-North Americans typically dont eat that) so they're not quite sure what to do with all of that peanut butter. So they make a mess trying to put it on sandwiches and end up licking it off their fingers and making a huge ****ing mess.

Why is anyone confused about that?

holy crap... you did it.:yo::yo:

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
_Cat People Putting Out Fire_

David-Bowie-Cat-People-544673.jpg

hehe ok so this was my idea for my GDT which i missed last time these two teams played :)

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz

Oh god no...not 33-44....

The hell combos are those. The reason the previous pairings worked was because there was essentially one offensive D + one defensive D. You don't put those guys together, ugh.

Can somebody please tell me who Kristen Odland is? How does she know that we would completely mix up our D pairs even though they were perfectly fine recently...?

I don't buy it

Haj

#CatsAreComing
Apr 6, 2003
Arlington, VA
How is Ekblad doing?

Trying to control my intense hatred of Matt Hendricks right now and not type something about how he deserves some Hammurabi code level justice.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Howden out, Knight in against his former team.

That's nice for him.

Good to see we aren't getting caught with Thornton in the pressbox. The way these games have been going lately I would expect to see him in the lineup more often than not the rest of the year. He has been playing fairly decent most games these last couple of weeks.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
How is Ekblad doing?

Trying to control my intense hatred of Matt Hendricks right now and not type something about how he deserves some Hammurabi code level justice.

Same here.

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I don't know. So pissed about Ekblad situation and now these d pairings? We could see a blow out tonight

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
Yeah I've heard it I just don't get it. I've never licked pb off of bread with my fingers. Is there context? Is it just manny being manny?

I take it as they're soft, like small children, and only use those soft little fingers to lick peanut butter off their sandwiches that mommy cut the crusts off of. I got it immediately. Give Potvin credit.. 8 beers in the bag and still coming up with a decent insult.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Interesting how they're willing to sacrifice to good D pairings that hae been working well lately to try and come up with 3 good pairs.

I'm very interested to see how this goes.

I was thinking the same thing. Kampfer and Kulikov were fine last game.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Those defensive pairings really are hideous. Would much rather see Guds/Kuli, Willie/Kampfer, BC/Petro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad