GDT: Panthers at Flames: Why do they hate us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
We will start back at the bottom in 20 shots increments.

In b4 Ramo 20 Save Shutout. Even though his GAA is 1000. and Save Percentage is .0100%

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
During the winning streak I was overly superstitious. I decided to grow a beard, not watch any of the games unless I had tickets, I would not mention the streak on any form of social media, and I would come on here and post sarcastic reasons as to why the Panthers were going to lose. Although, many of them were real reasons as to why we would lose games in previous seasons. It was all about kicking bad-habits.

But during that time, I knew none of that mattered. The team was going to play how it was going to play and it really opened my eyes. We've waited a long time for something like this to happen. It really is a treat to watch and I finally see sustainability within the organization. Our patience is going to pay-off the next few seasons and I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Hopefully there fired up and get back to there gameplan and actually have some possession. It's hard to draw penalties when your in your own zone most of the game

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
During the winning streak I was overly superstitious. I decided to grow a beard, not watch any of the games unless I had tickets, I would not mention the streak on any form of social media, and I would come on here and post sarcastic reasons as to why the Panthers were going to lose. Although, many of them were real reasons as to why we would lose games in previous seasons. It was all about kicking bad-habits.

But during that time, I knew none of that mattered. The team was going to play how it was going to play and it really opened my eyes. We've waited a long time for something like this to happen. It really is a treat to watch and I finally see sustainability within the organization. Our patience is going to pay-off the next few seasons and I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

I too was growing a bear, but I shaved it Sunday before the EDM game.
It looked like junk. :laugh:

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
all this talk about another streak. All I want is them to keep a 6 in 5 pace through the rest of the season.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Canadian Ref 1 and Canadian Ref 2

nhl_g_referee1x_576.jpg

Since the streak is broken, are you sure they didn't send #3 and #4 ? :sarcasm:

Great GDT, so funny, you're the man !

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanthers !!!

SimbaThePanther

Jul 3, 2015
Sweden
Uh, I'd be careful with that, those things can get pretty big pretty quickly. Also, you'd be better off growing Florida panthers, they're endangered after all.

:laugh:

Looking forward to this one. Will be a tough game and I guess one should never count on ref's doing there job anymore. I'm hoping they can get going tonight again. Can't watch it untill morning though. Will the good luck charm Knight be back in tonight? I assume he is. Yet to loose a game since coming up....;)

vektorious

Nov 19, 2009
That means we need to be be at least 19-20-0 to get to the big show. I don't ever remember being in a position like this so early in season. 500 hockey the rest of the way and we make it??? I'll take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad