Post-Game Talk: Panthers 5 @ Devils 3 - 3/5/24 - "I prefer the Cat" ~ Fat Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
I watched the NJD feed last night and they’re looking for anything. They were talking about the goal they got in the first period as something to build around and change the fortunes of the team’s season. I mean, small things can be built upon, but damn.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Extend him 20 years

30a0dc105ca13cfc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: batting1k and MaWa

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I watched the NJD feed last night and they’re looking for anything. They were talking about the goal they got in the first period as something to build around and change the fortunes of the team’s season. I mean, small things can be built upon, but damn.
I did as well.
Their colour guy, Ken Danyko, was saying he barely noticed Chucky out there all night, yet he had 3 assist.
I thought Chucky was one of the Panthers better players last night. To me, his backchecking was very noticeable in a good way. I lost count of how many times he was below the hashmarks.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I did as well.
Their colour guy, Ken Danyko, was saying he barely noticed Chucky out there all night, yet he had 3 assist.
I thought Chucky was one of the Panthers better players last night. To me, his backchecking was very noticeable in a good way. I lost count of how many times he was below the hashmarks.
Ken Danuko has always been an asshole

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
TBH, every time I watch the Hughes bros in NJ, Jack is at best like Stephen Weiss and Luke is a soft puck bumbler.

Reactions: Great8Cam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad