Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
:panthers @ :devils

Big Tony (Anthony Stolarz) is the only goalie from the state of New Jersey to play in the NHL.
1000004649.png

His favorite team was the New Jersey Devils and he idolized Martin Brodeur growing up.

1000004652.jpg

Word is, some of the other famous Tony's might be in the building to check out the native son start.

1000004651.jpg

1000004650.png

If Tony wasn't in the NHL, he would probably be a Devils fan wearing his Brodeur jersey with his painted face.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Devils fans about to invade this thread and talk about a huge win for them and beating us on March 5th, on the 2nd night of a back to back after they just fired their coach and Markstrom went off on Calgary suits for a trade falling through

This is how we feel about tonight.

we-dont-care.gif

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If we decide we want to play like we play and want the two points then we get the two points and the boys of NJ can’t do anything about it. But maybe they went out in NYC last night and only Barky and Bob aren’t hung over. Even Mo is probably hung over, although he didn’t drive a golf cart. Nahh, I think even hung over they’ll win and it’ll be a hughes relief when they do.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
This is the game we will lose, for sure. You just feel it. NJD is hitting a boiling point. They’re due for a win and they will “will” themselves there at some point. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tonight.

Reactions: I am not exposed

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
This is the game we will lose, for sure. You just feel it. NJD is hitting a boiling point. They’re due for a win and they will “will” themselves there at some point. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s tonight.

We'll see. I think the situational variables heavily favor the Devils, but this is the toughest Panthers team I've ever seen by a country mile. We'll at least get a good game out of it.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
If the guys show up for a period and a half they'll win this. The Devils are another midget team that can't handle our physicality at all.

Reactions: KW, MaWa and VIMMM

helloconga

Oct 12, 2023
Florida
how did carter only get 15 minutes while barkov and sam both close to 20? does anyone know, i missed the game last night :(

go cats!

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I dont think so, but if the Devils cant get up for this one, they should sell the farm.

Reactions: Egblad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad