Series Talk: (P3) San Jose Sharks vs. (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins Pt. II

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
You guys deserved much more. I feel you guys totally.

Silence nod from Blues fan.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
You guys deserved much more. I feel you guys totally.

Silence nod from Blues fan.

Thank you. Who were you referring to as "you guys?" If the fans, maybe that's true, and I really appreciate you saying that. If it's the Sharks, then I disagree...they got outplayed and did not deserve more.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I'm very curious to see how the Pens system fares next season. I really wonder how sustainable that style of play is; that was the largest stylistic mismatch I have ever seen in a series before. I have never seen a system make that much of a difference. Other teams in the conference and possibly around the league are going to HAVE to respond to it, the mismatch is way too significant.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
It won't. Team is in a good spot and thanks to a great S&C staff and med staff usually get everyone squared away for the summer.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I am alot more confident in the Sharks going into next season as I was coming into this season. And the biggest reason is Martin Jones. We knew he had alot of hype but he was still unproven and we weren't sure what to expect. well he is no longer unproven and has proved to be the real deal.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I am alot more confident in the Sharks going into next season as I was coming into this season. And the biggest reason is Martin Jones. We knew he had alot of hype but he was still unproven and we weren't sure what to expect. well he is no longer unproven and has proved to be the real deal.

He still has some issues that I've been thinking he's had all year but he's close to being a stud. He still has some issues with his angles on streaking plays down the side but I think that's something that improves with experience.

So yea, not too worried about him in the long run.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
What kind of sucks is ... Donskoi didn't work with the Joes. But maybe it's easy to get dazzled with Donskoi's plays with the puck, for some reason Deboer never really recognized it and never went to the only combination that actually did approach the dominance of Hertl-Thornton-Pavelski, Couture-Thornton-Pavelski. That like should have been reunited every game after game 3 but it was never seen again.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
*line. When they needed to dominate and get chances, that was the only line that could do it. Instead logan got pretty much crushed with Melker and Marleau on his wings.

Oh and holy crap did paul martin bottom out or what. Holy **** he fell off a literal statistical cliff these last 2 games. You gotta wonder if he got hurt or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad