Owen Sound Attack 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
If the hounds rest a lot of guys, like Sarnia did tonight, and London wins, do they get home ice because of more wins. Wouldn’t that be ironic

How so?
If tied in points , the Knights would get home ice because they'd have more regulation wins than the Attack.

OSMike

Conch Shell Crew
Mar 25, 2014
Owen Sound
If the hounds rest a lot of guys, like Sarnia did tonight, and London wins, do they get home ice because of more wins. Wouldn’t that be ironic

You and Alanis Morrisette share the same definition of irony. Isn't that Ironic? Don't ya think? It must have rained on your wedding day too.

Reactions: Pond Hockey

Pond Hockey

Jun 9, 2002
Have dates been selected for games 1 and 2 should the Attack hold on to the #4 seed?
Nothing official has been released by the Attack organization at this point. However, following last night's home game vs. Sarnia, our announcer stated that, should the Attack hang on to the 4th seed, Game #1 would be at the Bayshore on Thursday (Mar. 22). No date was announced for Game #2.

Reactions: nelli27

OSMike

Conch Shell Crew
Mar 25, 2014
Owen Sound
I shut it down after 7-1. Watched the highlights and I would say the worse goal against was the first. the third period goals were not bad.

The last 3 games have been filled with highlight passing and goals. Let's hope it can continue to the playoffs. All 4 lines are looking strong.

leafsrdue

Oct 4, 2014
And still a good chance you will get knocked out by London
Good chance? If the Attack get even decent goaltending they should be able to handle the young Knights. Funny that a Soo fan is chirping a team that they won't see for a few rounds if at all.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Have dates been selected for games 1 and 2 should the Attack hold on to the #4 seed?

Will most likely be confirmed by the end if the day when the Hounds and Knights meet today if the Hounds win I'd imagine that it will start a week from Wednesday if Attack stay in 4th if the Knights win I'd think a week from Friday but will have better when teams confirmed dates

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
owen sound looks like they're hot at the right time. my question lies with the goaltending. i suspect joseph raaymakers steals at least one game for london. it remains to be seen if OL can do the same.

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
owen sound looks like they're hot at the right time. my question lies with the goaltending. i suspect joseph raaymakers steals at least one game for london. it remains to be seen if OL can do the same.
JR will steal 4

jmkrangers

Aug 28, 2012
It's always bothered me that so many people in Canada care about the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament but the average person seems to know a lot less about the (far superior) CHL Playoffs and Memorial Cup (obviously this is because of the dramatic single-elimination bracket format of March Madness and all the media attention it gets). I've always thought it would be fun though to fill out some sort of CHL playoff bracket but since I've never really found a good way to do it online, I decided to try creating my own for this year. Although it's a bit complicated and not the most user-friendly, there's step-by-step instructions on the website that should help. So if want to give it a try go to: memorialcupbracket.weebly.com

Reactions: LDN

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
JR will steal 4

Wins and losses in the playoffs are made by team efforts not by individual tenders they're a small cog in a very big machine that called a CLUB and clubs that are on the same page will get the wins in the post-season.

Raaymakers is a good tender no disagreement there but theres been many good tenders that can't elevate there games in the playoffs just as many as there's been those who can and it's 7 game series anything can happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad