Ovie and the Caps’ Epic Unceasing Celly

pezpunk

May 3, 2013

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Ovechkin joined the mile high club with it!
DfMiDXHX0AEcQ9f.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
The beauty of the Cup celebration is that it's a great unifier... traditionalists can point to plenty of hundred-year-old tales of debauchery and Cups left in canals, dents, divots, repair jobs, swimming pools, etc. Disrespecting tradition is a Stanley Cup celebration tradition.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

Hell Yeah!!!

Did he have to have a parent accompany him :laugh:

That's an epic memorial though.

And yep, love watching the Caps just rage hard this entire week!

Reminds me a little of when the Kings won and went on a week long bender thru Vegas....must've been so fun that they tried to duplicate it again even when they lost :laugh:

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
I fricking love the celly and how happy he is. Him lifting the cup was probably the best thing I've seen in sports since I started becoming a fan.

That being said the constant jabs towards crosbys getting pretty annoying and it just starts the same old argument for the 500th time

CapsWolverinesUSA

Jan 3, 2007
Live from the party bus...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Inside the party bus!!! Just the best day. <a href="Karl Johan on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/9O4zmzC8s4</a></p>&mdash; Karl Johan (@fourthyeardke) <a href="">June 10, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad