GDT: Ovi vs Crosby 8pm Mar 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
How do you play such "I don't give a damn" in ANY sport at this level? We're better off eating the $$ loss and not dealing with him anymore. Who knows if we'd have won in regulation or OT, but he sure made it easy for sPitt to get the 2 pts tonight.

Reactions: WanderingCapsFan

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
Please let’s not have a post in three days suggesting maybe Mantha will flourish under a new coach so we should keep him. Just stop.

I'm just waiting for someone here to defend Mantha. There's always some idiot who steps up.

You guys need to relax.

Mantha will lead us to victory.

This aged to perfection lol

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
As losses go this one was hilarious at least, it was like when Carlton wouldn’t pass it to Will vibes

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
If Caps decide to make big changes over the summer, I hope they at least consider canning GMBM. He built this roster — old, slow, and injury-prone as it is. And he was also the one who thought Todd Rierden would be better HC for this group than Trotz.

We havent won a playoff round since 2018, and now we’re going to miss the playoffs. GMBM bears some of the responsibility for that, it’s not just the players and coaches

Last edited:

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Just tuning in for the Mantha hate.

Dude is one of the worst acquisitions in the Ovi era. I can’t wait for his last game in a Caps uni.
Hopefully we just saw it. He’s already in Lavi’s dog house. Not sure how you can give him a sweater after that.

Unfortunately Milano is out, but hopefully they can bring a kid (or Snively) up or something.

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

Ovi895

Feb 24, 2023
One of Maclellan’s fine moves, along with his draft picks who have by and large been duds. Maclellan has lived off the Oshie and Niskanen/Orpik moves, along with lightning caught in a bottle one year. He has been ass since.

I like how Orpik is considered one of his great moves when his big contribution was not crapping the bed as a #6 defenseman in 2018 making 5.5 million a year (in a 70 mil cap era), one of his 5 years here. After helping walk the Pens to the ECFs on their way to a cup in 2016 and 2017 no less.

Ovi895

Feb 24, 2023
I mean that sounds like a really bad line on D any combo of them

Stephenson is one of the better two way centers in the league and has been for a few years now.

But if they struggle maybe they can get someone like one of the top defensive defensemen in the league, Jonas Siegenthaler, to help them out, If only we had someone like that

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
If Caps decide to make big changes over the summer, I hope they at least consider canning GMBM. He built this roster — old, slow, and injury-prone as it is. And he was also the one who thought Todd Rierden would be better HC for this group than Trotz.

We havent won a playoff round since 2018, and now we’re going to miss the playoffs. GMBM bears some of the responsibility for that, it’s not just the players and coaches

You ain't wrong. And you have to remember that he was Assistant GM when the amazing Forsberg for Erat trade went down.

How are hockey professionals this stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad