Post-Game Talk: Outside

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
NHL Live panel, the glasses guy plus ken danyko looking like they're fuming arguing with ghosts are a morgue.

Reactions: gabevh3

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
One thing I will say is that as bad as most of this game was, we win this game in regulation without ever being down big if Laf doesn't take a dumb penalty that not only negated our PP but saw us give up two goals 4 on 4 and shorthanded. Could have been a friggin 3 goal difference was definitely a 2 goal difference.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
We sucked in the first. No doubt. But we controlled the rest of the game. Seems like this team can never win all 3 periods. There has to be a stinker. I guess the good thing is it's rarely the 3rd that sucks and that's important.

Rempe and edstrom cover some serious ice. Edstrom is better, but Rempe is no joke either. Still have Barard and Othmann down there too. Young legs and attitude win games. It's contagious.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
1708300405996.jpeg

I am the kind of fan that enjoys watching my enemy lose more than I do watching the Rangers win. To see this one ripped from them like this is f***ing delicious.

Stugots

YNWA
Jan 10, 2009
Upper West Side
First half of the game was brutal but we outworked them the second half of the game and I thought we dominated most of the third, their early goal notwithstanding.

But hey we won and the Isles embarrassed themselves at the same time. Can’t ask for much more than that!

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I think I’m gonna have to buy that jersey now.

Either way. The Rangers have had two huge comeback wins and two ot wins in the outdoor gamez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad