Not open for further replies.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
IMG_3594.jpeg

Fake news ABC!

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
LOL WTF happened? I shut this dog off at 5-3 on the Brodzinski ’deflection’….

I gotta seek penance for my lack of faith. Maybe I’ll stand in my skivvies at my Metro North spur station tomorrow at 7 AM and sing the goal song😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Trochecks no take bullshit to Romanov's crap led to that comeback. Making it 4 on 4 then eventually 5 on 3 which CK scored on.
Islanders are also not very good but will happy to see Lou buy at the deadline

Eh I think the Islanders taking dumb penalties had everything to do with this.

That and Dobson's epic turnover.

0ldTimeHockey

Oct 31, 2021
wow what a victory!! Would love to see the sad look on their faces leaving that building right now. You know they would have been talking s*** regardless of how much their team sucks

• Love
Reactions: Captain Lindy

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Lmao what a game. Pisles in shambles

In more than one way. This was supposed to be the battle of New York and Islanders fans barely showed up to a landmark game. The crowd was 90% Rangers fans. The Flyers and Devils had better turnouts when they played against us outside.

The Coyotes need to relocate desperately, but the Islanders aren't far behind.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Trochecks no take bullshit to Romanov's crap led to that comeback. Making it 4 on 4 then eventually 5 on 3 which CK scored on.
Islanders are also not very good but will happy to see Lou buy at the deadline

Yep, that led to the short 5 on 3 which didn't score right away but it kept the Isles pinned and tired for the eventual goal.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I don't understand how this team continues to completely abandon the front of the net and not pick up guys on the backcheck at all

Great to get a win and all but that's some ugly ugly defense lately where every single defenseman on the team is messing up and chasing guys and pucks and leaving opposing players alone in front, forwards are literally covering no one at all, just a complete gongshow defensively.

but lol Islanders

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Dobson was lucky (he JUST missed taking that shot to the face in OT in his stupid attempt to knock to net off). Romanov was lucky that Lavi kept the Rangers heavier players (Cuylle, Rempe) on the bench. You can't wear a shield AND be careless (Lindy hit)/aggressive (cross checks to Trocheck) with your stick. He's going to pull that shit on the wrong team one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad