Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
1St game: goal on first shot
2nd game: goal on first shot
3rd game :goal on second shot

Man, Preds ..

The Preds is a team that usually makes some comeback in the 3rd, it's a team that will be able to win no matter what. You know, Character, Attitude and stuff.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

giphy.gif

Reactions: ArtPeur

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lol penalty on Jersey in a 5-2 game with 22 seconds left. Great call there.

Brian Boyle getting under Sergachev's skin at the end. I've never seen him even frown before but he's freaking pissed. I hate to break it to Boyler but Sergie is not the straw that stirs this drink.
He's a hot head and could take a few penalties or he could take himself out of position with big hits. Smart move, he's young and full of energy, he's going to do it.

Reactions: Electricity

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I'm not even sure if Nashville can beat Colorado anymore. They're leading the series 2-0 but they haven't looked great in either of those games. And tonight is even worse.
The big four D, as Doug Maclean just said......have not been great.

Plus Aves have the best player in the series. Always helps even things out a bit.

Who did the Preds really beat last year ?

Hawks / Blues / Ducks o_O

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This kind of post is precisely why a lot of Habs fans won't cheer for the Leafs.

Luckily, I know enough good Leafs fans who don't result to belittling the other franchise.

And I am one of a few Habs fans who are cheering for the Leafs in this round one battle, but it's not because of some sense of reciprocity and it certainly isn't because of posts like this.. it's because of Tomas Plekanec being on the team now and it's because the Leafs finally did what people said can't be done in markets like Montreal and Toronto, a true rebuild.. a win for the Leafs is another mark against that tired and idiotic argument.

What you said. And same to the horse that self-absorbed Trana fan came in on.

Reactions: peate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad