Out of Town - Who's your team during these Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Does being great at one thing means you cant be at anything else ?
Course not. But everytime i hear PKs stats being brought up. You guys tell me he is the shut down guy. And thats what i say....yes a good one too.....and he plays powerplay . 3 on 3. Kills penalties and leads team in ince time. He plays alot more than shut down role.

To hear some fans you wuold think he is has been ordered to play like Rod Languay. :sarcasm:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Course not. But everytime i hear PKs stats being brought up. You guys tell me he is the shut down guy. And thats what i say....yes a good one too.....and he plays powerplay . 3 on 3. Kills penalties and leads team in ince time. He plays alot more than shut down role.

To hear some fans you wuold think he is has been ordered to play like Rod Languay. :sarcasm:
No, he plays like PK Subban, and most of the time its offensive and risk taking, but when he's asked, he can shutdown anyone.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver

You are as obsessed with PK as we are.:nod:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Oh so obvious. We call it out loud before they do it and laugh. Never fails.

I like this one. When a team goes up by 3 with plenty of time left........a 5 on 3 is coming up for the trailing team. Every time.
What did i tell you last night. Preds just got a 5 on 3

Everytime. Bet money on it.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world

Just out of curiosity, are you a recent fan by any chance? Did you start watching hockey in the last 2 years or in 2016 when you registered here?

If you had followed the Habs before the Subban trade you'd know he did all of those things with us and more.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Just out of curiosity, are you a recent fan by any chance? Did you start watching hockey in the last 2 years or in 2016 when you registered here?

If you had followed the Habs before the Subban trade you'd know he did all of those things with us and more.
No I just started watching last week. Hoping to learn from you. Be patient.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
No I just started watching last week. Hoping to learn from you. Be patient.

For somebody that just started watching last week, you sure seem like a know it all contrarian, full of ignorance and arguments.

Like I get disliking Subban, it's not exactly a very unpopular thing among some Habs fans and it's not anybody's place to change your mind, but you seem to be acting deliberately trollish.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
For somebody that just started watching last week, you sure seem like a know it all contrarian, full of ignorance and arguments.

Like I get disliking Subban, it's not exactly a very unpopular thing among some Habs fans and it's not anybody's place to change your mind, but you seem to be acting deliberately trollish.
And you need to lighten up.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
PK should have been a Habs for life and this is why many of us follows him with the Preds.
Your reasons to watch him is a bit diffenrent, In'it?

PK is 100 times the man and human being than the man who traded him.
Gretz was traded. So anyone can get traded. Including thew great PK Subban.

You dont have to convince me Subban is more valuable than "the man who traded him"

I was calling for MBs dismissal long before he traded PK and doubled down after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->