HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
he was on waivers 2yr ago (after eliminating the Rocket from the playoffs almost by himself) :confused:

and this also

Jeez

That almost makes it worth seeing the Laffs squeak through to round two... Provided they get embarrassed in 4

he was on waivers 2yr ago (after eliminating the Rocket from the playoffs almost by himself) :confused:

and this also

Jeez

That almost makes it worth seeing the Laffs squeak through to round two... Provided they get embarrassed in 4

• Love
Reactions: Doc McKenna

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Tough loss for Nashville, but happy for Vancouver (despite some hate last couple pages lol) only because I was born there.
I'm an implant and I want to go home but my life and career is here so I basically have no choice

Wow I didn't even realize Silovs didn't have his stick when Josi shot it. Makes his miss even more pathetic.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Terrible series between Vancouver and Nashville, so, so boring. Edmonton & Vancouver should be good, though. It also guarantees a Canadian team in WCF. The last Canadian team to win the WCF was Montreal. :DD

Edmonton won't face shit goaltending in this series, but Vancouver seems to have lost their offense too other than Miller & Boeser.

We'll see how it goes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad