HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
That was a lame penalty call. Holy crap
Game management. For a game with a single PP for nash leading up to that call and offsetting minors. I am sure there was a tougher play that could have been blown down. Thats the kind of call that makes you say bush league once again, esp when you look at the teams involved. Vancouver win guarantees a Canadian team in the conference finals, not ideal for expanding markets, esp in the west where there is many of the newer teams.

Its not a conspiracy just better for "the league" if nashville gets to round 2. If 3 canadian teams are still standing after tomorrow of 8 that doesn't work for new markets and getting the rivalries the league wants/needs if it is to succeed in the warmer states.

Reactions: sandviper

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Edmonton is a really well oiled machine this year. I really want this to be McDavid and Draisaitls year.
If a canadian team is going to win it, they have the best team for most of our sanities outside of calgary. They also have been the butt of a pile of jokes for being so poorly constructed for so long.

I think Avs are likely to win again and Florida or Carolina are likely to come out of the east, unless NYR puts some magic together. Tor/Bos winner is going to be wrecked in 5 games, maybe 6.

Sadly i care less after first round till the finals.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I wish I would have bet for an Arturs Silovs vs Joseph Woll Stanley Cup Finals....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad