HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
That is a bunch of rigged horseshit. There was no way the saw the puck across the line. Glove - maybe? not the puck.
Yeah that's kind of a weird scenario because the glove is clearly over the line but I thought the rule was you needed to definitively SEE the puck over the line, no speculation or assumptions.

It's kinda like a murder conviction without a body. Knowing something and proving something are two different things.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
LA is getting royally screwed by the refs.
Oilers feel like the Leafs where when I'm watching their games they're just on the powerplay like 40% of the time.

Kings stuck in their own end 'cause they're so slow. Literally guys just gliding to pucks while OIlers players take 3-4 strides behind them and just steal the puck.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Oilers feel like the Leafs where when I'm watching their games they're just on the powerplay like 40% of the time.

Kings stuck in their own end 'cause they're so slow. Literally guys just gliding to pucks while OIlers players take 3-4 strides behind them and just steal the puck.
eh, i thought i saw the puck in the glove's netting in that grainy frame-by-frame replay but ... :dunno: who TF knows

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
1714623834650.png

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I don’t care for PLD at all, yet I kinda expected him to be a beast in these playoffs after all the heightened criticism this year. Glad I didn’t put any money on that…
He wasn't much with the jets when we faced them in 2022 iirc
Maybe he was hurt for part of those 4 games

He's been living off his 2019 series vs TB for a while

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
I wanted him but at the trade cost it was obvious we couldn’t afford him. Now it’s doubly obvious we shouldn’t think about acquiring him.

Not convinced his career’s over. He could always bounce back but thankfully it won’t be as a Hab.
If all he can produce is one goal in the series playing in LA the dude would crumble under the pressure in Montreal.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Kings score late in the game, to cut Oilers’ lead to 4-3.

Oilers win, handshakes incoming.

Third year in a row the Oil eliminates the Kings.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Kings score late in the game, to cut Oilers’ lead to 4-3.

Oilers win, handshakes incoming.

Third year in a row the Oil eliminates the Kings.
In the handshake line Perry should've smacked PLD upside his head and informed him this means the series is now over so he can now go relax on a beach somewhere instead of relaxing on the ice like he did all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad