League News: Out of Town Scoreboard (Playoff Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Jim Nill said to be taking over as Dallas' next GM in the next few days.

Eagerly awaiting which of Lundqvist or Anderson will be this year's hot goalie.

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
As I understand it, Ottawa losing in regulation means that the best they can do is tie the Rangers, and the NYR have the ROW tiebreaker. So Rangers it is.

Jun 15, 2007
Columbus fans talking about how they 'deserve' it since they are playing better this month desperately makes me want Minnesota to win.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
From a strictly pro-Caps perspective, probably good Columbus missed the playoffs. Don't want a future division rival gaining any sort of positive momentum.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
I expect to see Bruce be outcoached by Babcock. No contest IMHO.

Even ignoring the coaching, the Wings should be heavy favorites. Ducks have been smoke and mirrors basically all season (more or less a Western version of TOR). It would take some luck for them to pull it out here.

(And I say this as someone who expects BB to turn that around if their roster improves... I don't think he'll be the issue there).

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Karlsson is terrible when he is pressured.

Seeing him above the face off circles when the puck his below his own goal line is interesting too... This guy won the Norris?

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
Anyone think Karlsson may have put a little too much effort into his comeback game against us?

Coming back from injuries one of the major things is inflammation and I would imagine he looked good against us because he didn't have that. I think his injury comeback will plague him in the playoffs

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Anyone think Karlsson may have put a little too much effort into his comeback game against us?

Coming back from injuries one of the major things is inflammation and I would imagine he looked good against us because he didn't have that. I think his injury comeback will plague him in the playoffs

He was fine against us because the only finished check on him was by Backstrom. A guy who doesn't usually finish checks...

He was given space and time and he wasn't against Philly and not against Boston so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce