Out Of Town Scoreboard IV Playoffs, Schedule, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Pitt really is such a priss team. Goon up on them a bit and they unravel.

Remember our "swarm it up" campaign? Washington should go on a "Goon it up" campaign. Has no one watched the Flyers own the pens with those tactics, or are they all just too sportsman like to resort to it? It's like Elias exposing Lundqvist high glove, but everyone still tries to beat him low...

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
That was some shot.

Malkin always seems to up his game when Crosby is out. He's like, twice the player when Crosby is out than when he is in. He must love being the focus of the other team. You would think the attention Crosby garners would allow Malkin to thrive, but it doesn't seem to work that way.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
hope they tie it so all the fans that left hate their lives

**** that. That is almost akin to uttering the words "I hope the rags tie it". Nope nope nope.

I assume they left because without Crosby they just don't know or care about anything else.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol just end the Caps now I'm so done with this team and I don't even root for them.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
**** that. That is almost akin to uttering the words "I hope the rags tie it". Nope nope nope.

I assume they left because without Crosby they just don't know or care about anything else.

Uhhh...... Not even close.

I really don't mind the pens as much as some of you guys do. I hate the caps much more.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
It must be miserable to be a Caps fan, knowing they'll find a way to **** up every year.

And we thought it was bad those years around 2008-10 when the devils couldn't get outta round one. At least they didn't have stacked teams like the caps where everyone expects you to win

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Uhhh...... Not even close.

I really don't mind the pens as much as some of you guys do. I hate the caps much more.

You obviously don't live in PA.

All I can hope for now is that Sid is done for the remainder of the playoffs. If that's the case, then Nashville can take them out. Honestly, at this point, if the Sens blow it I'd rather the rags beat the pens because I don't see them beating Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad