Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season (Mod warning: post #6685 3/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
it is what it is. 7 minute 4 v 4 is just strange. its either 3v3 or 4v4 for 5 minutes. if u ask me i liked ties...... but i get what the league is trying to do. so give me 3v3 then go to the shoot out. its more exciting. dallas getting 2 and rags getting 1 means nothing. if there were ties they would each get 1 point. dallas is in another conference so it is a moot point in this game. the rags still tied it up. give them some credit. but they still lose! reg wins is now a tiebreaker!
I like the 3 point idea. Regulation win get's 3 points. OT or SO win get's 2, OT or SO loss get's 1.

Reactions: AveryQuietMan

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
I like the 3 point idea. Regulation win get's 3 points. OT or SO win get's 2, OT or SO loss get's 1.

yeah that would solve the controversy. honestly dont know why they are so opposed to it. when you spell it out like that it seems like common sense. nhl feels differently i guess.......

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yet another softy on Darling. Bobbled the puck and lost it in the crease, someone poked it in.

He’s already being called Mr. Softy by people around the league, and it wasn’t started by me....

Perry was helped off the ice in the 1st period, didn’t look good.

Matheson scores his first of the season to give FLA an OT win in Det
On pace for 77 points now.

You’re love for the Panthers make less sense than your love for Hammond. At least Hammond was on a hot steak. Florida is currently on pace to finish with more points than only 4 other teams and one other team (Detroit) is on pace to match them in points. They’re currently a bottom 5-6 team in a 31 team league.

There’s at least 25 other teams worth getting a larger erection over.

Reactions: Dialamo

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Was at the Isles game. You can get great tickets for dirt cheap there and see some quality hockey. The $30 tickets I got there would cost me $100+ in Montreal, where I would watch gong show hockey. Guess the Isles winning against the Caps in regulation was the optimal result for tonight.

It was funny to see the obstructed view area almost completely empty. I went to sit there during the intermission for 3 minutes just to see how bad it was. Other than that, Barclays area is pretty cool.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Was at the Isles game. You can get great tickets for dirt cheap there and see some quality hockey. The $30 tickets I got there would cost me $100+ in Montreal, where I would watch gong show hockey. Guess the Isles winning against the Caps in regulation was the optimal result for tonight.

It was funny to see the obstructed view area almost completely empty. I went to sit there during the intermission for 3 minutes just to see how bad it was. Other than that, Barclays area is pretty cool.
At least you to see a very entertaining and superstar caliber team tonight!:biglaugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
cam-ward-hockey-headshot-photo.jpg

Put me in coach! I'm ready to play! Today! Put me in coach, I'm ready to play! Today! Look at me! I'm the best goalie! On the team!

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kinks .893 is making me see Ward as a good goalie now :laugh:
Honestly, Scott Darling's .899 in 21 games is making me think Ward might once again, not be the worst goalie on their team. Ward actually had a .920+ before the Sharks ripped him apart the other night. He has only played 8 games this season and had like a .922 after 21 games last year, so it means nothing, but in past years, they were so quick to keep throwing Ward back out there, while having a short leash with the other goalies.

This year, they keep throwing Darling out there and he's failing the eye test as much as the stats test. I've went out of my way to watch his highlights, after so many Canes fans and fans of other teams argued that it was the team's fault that all their goalies sucked. I never noticed it with Ward in past year's, thought he's been lousy for years now, even with the eye test. Darling looks even worse than Ward usually does.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Another point for the Panthers. Such a fast team down in South Florida, with plenty of skill and better than what we iced tonight.

They’re now on pace for 77 points, which is one more point than they were on pace to finish with a week ago.

They’re trending upward.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Random Devils jersey in the crowd in Vegas.

Big win by Rawly. Broke a 4 game losing streak and begin what will likely be a big winning streak.

300th win for Cam Ward, looks like a trip to the HOF for him.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Tough loss for FLA, outplayed Chi on the road.

Few more W's and Philly is right in the thick of things.

Edm playing like last season of late

Got to give Rawly credit for winning in that hornets nest.

STL playing mediocre the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad