Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Wpg shoulda expanded their arena before they got ATL so their fans don't have to stand on the street to watch games.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
:laugh: at the fans throwing their popcorn on the goal.

Scheifele becoming what he has is impressive. He seemed fairly unheralded in his draft year and a bit of a surprise pick in the Jets' first year. He's a hell of a player.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
:laugh: at the fans throwing their popcorn on the goal.

Scheifele becoming what he has is impressive. He seemed fairly unheralded in his draft year and a bit of a surprise pick in the Jets' first year. He's a hell of a player.

He's a rich mans prime Zajac

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I see people in main board pens gdt saying flyers fans need to change their avatars but I'm not seeing what they are referring to. Is there a specific theme?

Btw, touchdown

Reactions: glenwo2

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I see people in main board pens gdt saying flyers fans need to change their avatars but I'm not seeing what they are referring to. Is there a specific theme?

Btw, touchdown

Seems like the Flyers avatar theme is post some dopey HF quote (like 'Couturier is a third line center') then post the player saying 'get a life' which is actually kinda cute self-mocking.

Reactions: mtnet

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Seems like the Flyers avatar theme is post some dopey HF quote (like 'Couturier is a third line center') then post the player saying 'get a life' which is actually kinda cute self-mocking.

OK I get it, makes sense now thanks

I saw one that said Giroux is washed up but couldn't connect the dots with other avatars

Btw, extra point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad