Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season II: Playoff Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is a we would like to win, but not get injured game

I mean people talk about us taking a dive but Boston ACTUALLY has a lot on the line and they're playing like crap. A nip and tuck series with the Leafs and a road series with Tampa, you wouldn't want to avoid that? When the alternative is play us, and then Tampa at home?

Reactions: glenwo2

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
I mean people talk about us taking a dive but Boston ACTUALLY has a lot on the line and they're playing like crap. A nip and tuck series with the Leafs and a road series with Tampa, you wouldn't want to avoid that? When the alternative is play us, and then Tampa at home?

Yeah, it looks like their hearts are not in it. They really would have been better served resting guys, but it would have been a lot harder for then to justify it with the Eastern Conference points crown on the line.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah, it looks like their hearts are not in it. They really would have been better served resting guys, but it would have been a lot harder for then to justify it with the Eastern Conference points crown on the line.

That's the other reason I didn't mind resting guys yesterday. It was practically a given they'd be skating at half speed anyway. Might as well put in the reserves with something to prove.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
FLA has been playing this style for months.
Speed, crisp passing and puck possession

Thankfully they slipped a few times vs the Senzzz cuz they really went on a long run of winning hockey.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
FLA has been playing this style for months.
Speed, crisp passing and puck possession

Thankfully they slipped a few times vs the Senzzz cuz they really went on a long run of winning hockey.
Winning out and getting 96 points only to miss the playoffs anyway. I’m so envious of their long run of winning hockey. 25 years of being tied with the Piles for the worst run organization in the NHL. Only a quarter century of grossly incompetent hockey. How’s that for a long run?

Reactions: ChicoEatsNachos

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
I’d actually rather face overrated Rask than Vasilevskiy in the first round. Rask is the most overrated tender in hockey. In B4 “But Martin Jones tho” from Bleed.

Reactions: Unknown Caller

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
With a Goaltender that's NOT Lundpads.

Except unlike the actual Rangers of the last few years, Tampa has actual elite talent and fantastic underlying numbers to backup their point totals. Other than a few players, the Lightning are the furthest thing from the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad