OT: Our PDO sucks. Let's lighten the mood! Free Slurpees & Bagel Brawls

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
NHLN showing Youngblood tonight, that movie brings me back to Camp Na-Sho-Pa when I was a kid. Must have watched it at least 30 times that summer.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
The few I saw that were removed had a message saying they violated the terms of service. I guess being a mouthy, hot-headed assclown is against the ToS these days.

I just spent my daily 10 mins on twitter and this guy is just getting destroyed left right and center by everybody. It's actually sadder than this dude's behavior.

nyisles

Apr 4, 2006
Western Suffolk
I just spent my daily 10 mins on twitter and this guy is just getting destroyed left right and center by everybody. It's actually sadder than this dude's behavior.
Yeah, it is kind of sad seeing him get dogpiled on, he's clearly mentally ill. But he's not doing himself any favors, today he did an interview with News 12 where he rambled for 8 minutes about how he's this generation's MLK Jr and mentioned hurting himself while beating up a tree with a miniature baseball bat :huh:

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Yeah, it is kind of sad seeing him get dogpiled on, he's clearly mentally ill. But he's not doing himself any favors, today he did an interview with News 12 where he rambled for 8 minutes about how he's this generation's MLK Jr and mentioned hurting himself while beating up a tree with a miniature baseball bat :huh:

I get it. The guy is obviously unhinged. But, when you have people with thousands of followers asking people to "ruin this man's life" because he's just a dumb jerk, it's bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad