Speculation: Our Next Captain if JT Leaves?

Next Captain?

• Total voters

hoser14

Oct 23, 2006
Brooklyn
It doesn't matter who's captain if JT leaves because nobody's is going to care.

If Ledecky and Malkin allow JT to walk away for nothing, then Snow, Weight and the rest of coaching staff should be walked out the back door. This whole season has collapsed and Weight & Company as never shown any clue how to made the adjustments or rectify the soft defense.

Exiling Josh Ho-Sang to the minors sure as poop didn't fix the soft defense and goaltending. Also playing the likes of unproductive and useless Quine, Fritz & Prince over JHS and MDC is more of the same old Jack Capuano playing "Hard and Smart" types like McDonald and Strait.

Al Arbour would found a way not to give up 40-50 shots a game. This team has way too much talent to suck this bad.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
MDC is really bad and barely belongs in the AHL much less the NHL. JHS absolutely belongs in the NHL and was in fact a productive player when he was here. But the organization had to give him the Nino treatment to prove a point or something.

bigtim1988

YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jun 7, 2009
long island
Def Boychuk.

He's one of those D-men that charms the refs, and gets away with more than most D-men would. I think his leadership played a huge role in helping the team turn the corner in 2015.

Barzal in the future perhaps.

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
If it comes to it and no JT anymore, I'd say Zeeker... he's the only guy there that plays his ass off every shift.

Spybot

May 12, 2014
30+ posts in and not a single mention of Alan Quine, I guess people have already forgotten about him. He'd be the perfect captain - unassuming, leads by example in practice, watches over the team from the press box during games. Won't miss anything so he can lead the best.

Reactions: LordNeverLose

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
30+ posts in and not a single mention of Alan Quine, I guess people have already forgotten about him. He'd be the perfect captain - unassuming, leads by example in practice, watches over the team from the press box during games. Won't miss anything so he can lead the best.

perfect GM candidate.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
It doesn't matter who's captain if JT leaves because nobody's is going to care.

If Ledecky and Malkin allow JT to walk away for nothing, then Snow, Weight and the rest of coaching staff should be walked out the back door. This whole season has collapsed and Weight & Company as never shown any clue how to made the adjustments or rectify the soft defense.

Exiling Josh Ho-Sang to the minors sure as poop didn't fix the soft defense and goaltending. Also playing the likes of unproductive and useless Quine, Fritz & Prince over JHS and MDC is more of the same old Jack Capuano playing "Hard and Smart" types like McDonald and Strait.

Al Arbour would found a way not to give up 40-50 shots a game. This team has way too much talent to suck this bad.
At least we made the play offs when those "hard and smart" types were playing. What have we done since?

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Don’t forget the time he did that OT thing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad