Post-Game Talk: "Ouch" Sharks 5 Jets 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Im just spitballing, no one really knows what goes on in that room. My comment was in response to Maurice saying he leaves certain things up to his vet leaders.

Answer honestlt, does this look like a team that has fully bought into the coaches playbook? The system is the same yet the adherence to it and performance is so much worse and now the loses are starting to mount as variances start to even out. Does this look like coach that has a handle on his team and the issues plaguing it or any ideas how to right the ship?

I will also be cheering for them to go all the way but this is a sizable step back for the team in terms of performance. The good news is that they have the talent to pull it together but they are running out of runway.

In the end if all involved grow from this rocky year then all is good.

No...

Get all of your shit together boys by the time the first 2019 playoffs puck drops...

Some of Us fans already planned to win that dam cup this year.

So Stay healthy, rest and be ready come 16 wins this time in twenty one nine.

What happened last game or the next doesn't really matter, it’s how rested and prepared we are to start our playoff run that counts now.

Believe in and trust yourselves boys for no one will do it for you, not even us crazed fans like us can do this for you, it’s all on you boys, your team and take care of all your mates.

Make each other better, together as won.

I believe...

Go :jets Go

Last edited:
Reactions: Jedub

potroaster

Jul 1, 2012
this discussion of "benching" Brossoit is getting tiresome.

either Helle's our starter or he isn't.
he has a stud goalie contract.

you are asking the Jets to give a significant number of starts to our back-up who, if memory serves me correctly, was panned by this board due to his horrific record in Edmonton. Half a season of spot starts here and he's suddenly deemed to be a quality goaltender?
perhaps his numbers are good due to his low sample size? perhaps not. but Brossoit isn't the reason why we're a 0.500 team

I don't understand the "play the money rationale". Broissoit has been pulled this year the next game even after a shutout. Sure, small sample size. But he hasn't stunk the joint yet.

I don't argue that Hellebuyck is our starter. he wasn't paid 6 mil to play every second game. But he hasn't played well this year. You can't deny Broissoit has one of the best save percentage in the league. Does this mean he just gets 20 games a year?

We already made the playoffs right? Maybe start Broissoit every other game then. Until then, Hellebuyck is in his comfort zone. There is no fire under his ass. Status quo. Rinse, repeat.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Wait. Myers is overrated here?

Ok
I mean, people do claim he is anything more than a replacement level player, which he has been statistically for the past four seasons. There are plenty of data to back that one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad