Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa V Toronto Tues Sept 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Can someone enlighten me as to why we have a scrub third line player in a national commercial with two of the best forwards in the league?

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Is there only the nutjob Stream?

Anyway, what are the Leafs fans saying since we are on top with our B team?

And how has Andre looked?

Updates on Ceci, Stone and any youngster please

You have reading problems?

Turris doesn't suck, but he's not a sure-shot veteran who can coast through training camp and expect to stick in his position whatever happens when other players are pushing behind. Best players play right?

Turris isn't a sure-shot to make the team? Ok I guess... ... ... I don't really care if NHL players play bad or not, it's pres-season. I only care about rookies and prospects in pre-season. I don't even look at how guys like Spezza and Karlsson play

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
So weird not seeing Alfie on the right wing. I only saw the one from stone when ge was skatinf and for a second it reminded me.

Topside

Jul 2, 2009
That's a stupid offside call. He had control of the puck so it doesn't matter if he came in backwards.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Turris isn't a sure-shot to make the team? Ok I guess... ... ... I don't really care if NHL players play bad or not, it's pres-season. I only care about rookies and prospects in pre-season. I don't even look at how guys like Spezza and Karlsson play

No, I said the 2nd line center position isn't guaranteed to him. Of course he'll be on the team.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary

Petersson is the best defensive player on his line. Today.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
You guys do understand that Turris is the only notable offensive player on the ice against a full strength NHL team coached by Randy Carlyle right? I mean it's not too difficult to understand why this is a tough game for him.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You guys do understand that Turris is the only notable offensive player on the ice against a full strength NHL team coached by Randy Carlyle right? I mean it's not too difficult to understand why this is a tough game for him.

You also have macarthur on the ice and he also can be considered a notable offensive player.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Hasn't stopped Greening-Da Costa-Petersson from creating offensive chances every time they are on the ice. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad