GDT: Ottawa Senators at Winnipeg Jets [] 7PM [] CityTV [] The Top Goalie Tandem in the League!™ Edition (see disclaimer in thread)

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
How about Boris Katchouk!! +3 in 12 games since he got here. 2 goals perfect for a 4th liner. Great chemistry with Kelly and Kastelic. nice 4th line find who’s working on his game.
He's exactly what a 4th line player should be, I hope they resigned him

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
It feels nice not seeing the team crumble in the third period. Unlike what was going on earlier in the year. Especially during the Western road trip.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
0-2-0 against Arizona
0-2-0 against Anaheim
1-1-0 against San Jose
1-1-0 against Chicago

Grand total of 4/16 points against these group of losers. If they could have just won 4 more games against this bunch, we’d be 3 points behind the last playoff spot
Yeah that’s basically it lol. Very bad. And we played well in our division. 3 wins against Montreal Detroit and Toronto. Beat Tampa twice.

Reactions: SensHulk

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
You could have just said that about every Western Conference team, what was that, 2 wins after tonight.
Yeah but these teams especially are at the bottom and just overall bad

Guys do not be fooled by this
It does feel like fool’s gold again…how do they only start playing well this late…but the only hope here might be korpisalo turning it around and maybe some hope he can put it together next year

Reactions: DrEasy and Dionysus

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I still see the Jets as pretenders instead of contenders. Maybe that is more to the fact that i have seen the other team i follow beat them in the playoffs 4-1 two different times, but i just don't see them as a dangerous team.

But who knows, maybe this is the year they figure it out. Doubt it though.

On the Sens, you can see what this team can do. The problem is they do this when their is no pressure or expectations anymore.

Hope next season is different though.

Reactions: lang006

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Korpi .929 just because

If Korpisalo figures his shit out and finishes strong as hell, I feel a bit better about next season. Trade off Forsberg for a dependable veteran 1b kinda guy as insurance, still gunna be a shitload invested in goalies but it will look more secure.

If Korpi sucks balls again next season, a buyout will be slightly less painful than it would be now.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Not sure if anyone else noticed but after the 3rd goal Brady was celebrating in the corner and he acknowledged a bunch of Sens fans that were at the arena with a stick tap on the glass.

I love seeing little things like this. I remember during the playoffs I forget which year but it was against the Rangers. The team was on the bus on the way back to either the hotel or the airport and Alfredsson stopped the bus to shake the hands of a couple Sens fans that he saw roaming around the arena.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Not sure if anyone else noticed but after the 3rd goal Brady was celebrating in the corner and he acknowledged a bunch of Sens fans that were at the arena with a stick tap on the glass.

I love seeing little things like this. I remember during the playoffs I forget which year but it was against the Rangers. The team was on the bus on the way back to either the hotel or the airport and Alfredsson stopped the bus to shake the hands of a couple Sens fans that he saw roaming around the arena.
His grandmother was in attendance. I assumed that's who he was waving to.

Reactions: Pierre from Orleans

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
How about Boris Katchouk!! +3 in 12 games since he got here. 2 goals perfect for a 4th liner. Great chemistry with Kelly and Kastelic. nice 4th line find who’s working on his game.
I feel that his arrival has given life to Kastelic game. Kastelic probably sees the writing on the wall, wake up or your gonzo.

Reactions: Alex1234

Senovision

May 23, 2011
They said that Brady liked eating pancakes at his grandparents. Brady's mom is from Winnipeg and met Keith when he played for the Jets.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
I feel that his arrival has given life to Kastelic game. Kastelic probably sees the writing on the wall, wake up or your gonzo.
If the org wants to go out and get veterans to play in the lineup, it seems likeliest that it'll be the 4th line that gets the full overhaul. You've already got 8 guys, including Norris, locked into the lineup next season. It seems like the writing is on the wall for Kastelic, Kelly, Katchouk, et. al. There might be a single spot open for one of those guys or Ostapchuk, Chartier, MacEwen. That's a lot of competition for a single spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad