OT: Ottawa Fury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Why would you say that it was amazingly stupid to let Jarun go, where was he going to play, Fury had 7 defenders, they brought in Randolph, Falvey and Alves, they also resigned Richter permanently also they kept Beckie and Trafford, Jarun was #7 on that list and would not have been a starter and i'm sure that was why he never showed up for training camp as he could see the writing on the wall.

george8it

Jul 19, 2012
Why would you say that it was amazingly stupid to let Jarun go, where was he going to play, Fury had 7 defenders, they brought in Randolph, Falvey and Alves, they also resigned Richter permanently also they kept Beckie and Trafford, Jarun was #7 on that list and would not have been a starter and i'm sure that was why he never showed up for training camp as he could see the writing on the wall.

Dos Santos?;)

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Game Day for Fury against Montreal Impact 2 at the Big O

And Fury score immediately at the start of the game Wiedeman scoring

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
Section W or bust :).

Unless the supporters groups decide they need to high school bicker, then literally anywhere else in the stadium is good :D.

This only happened once. That i can remember anyways. The two groups have very different styles so it's bound to happen once or twice.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Insane signing for us. This guy is as big as it gets in terms of Canadian soccer.

We basically just signed Captain Canada, footy edition. Pumped for the season.

Bonus news: all Fury FC games will be streamed live and on demand for free on the Fury FC website.

http://www.ottawafuryfc.com/news/de...y-kickoff-every-goal-every-match#.VRV-hvzF8QE

Wow, that's great.

So does De Guzman have a lot left in the tank? I haven't watched him that much since the last World Cup qualifying.

Pretty crazy though, should definitely get a few more casual people interested in the Fury!

And that's awesome news that all games will be streamed and free to boot! They are definitely going about it the right way to gain fans!

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Amazing signing.

He definitely has a lot left in the tank for this level. Definitely a few years although you never know if he will leave due to family reasons (I think he has kids in Germany or something which is why he wanted a contract over there initially--so ive heard).

This guy will control the middle of the field and lay up great passes. Think of a way better Richie Ryan without the aggression.

In the email they sent out I thought we signed De Rosario. I hope he is next.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Outsider here. De Guzman is way past his prime and he's pretty much done with the national team..at least he should be with this signing...nothing against Ottawa or the NASL but this tells you a lot about how far De Guzman has fallen off the past few years. This guy went unattached pretty much throughout the transfer window, he couldn't even get a spot on a 2nd division German side. He'll do well with you guys... at least he should I mean.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Outsider here. De Guzman is way past his prime and he's pretty much done with the national team..at least he should be with this signing...nothing against Ottawa or the NASL but this tells you a lot about how far De Guzman has fallen off the past few years. This guy went unattached pretty much throughout the transfer window, he couldn't even get a spot on a 2nd division German side. He'll do well with you guys... at least he should I mean.

Could he be past his prime maybe now as for just because he has gone to the Nasl that does not mean he is washed up.

FuriousSenator

Mar 18, 2011
Ottawa

Uhh yah you're right bud. The current captain of Canada's National Team who led Canada to a victory over Guatemala playing 88 minutes YESTERDAY is washed up.

:laugh: Righhhhttt.

Classic TFC fan right here. Every player is the best thing since Pele when they arrive, 'washed up' when they leave.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm excited. Our team is really coming together and if nothing else De Guzman will provide some experience and mentoring to the other younger players and especially the Canadians. Having him around will be a huge boost for the team on and off the field.

Very optimistic about this season.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Uhh yah you're right bud. The current captain of Canada's National Team who led Canada to a victory over Guatemala playing 88 minutes YESTERDAY is washed up.

:laugh: Righhhhttt.

Classic TFC fan right here. Every player is the best thing since Pele when they arrive, 'washed up' when they leave.

If I was a Toronto Fc fan I would be a bit worried about playing Ottawa in the championship a few former Fc players would love nothing more then to show up Toronto.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Ottawa Fury v Syracuse University, game just kicked off in Canton NY outdoors game temp is -5c

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Halftime in Canton, NY sees Fury FC and Syracuse Orange locked at 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad