Confirmed Trade: [OTT/VAN] Alex Burrows for Jonathan Dahlen; Burrows re-signs 2 years/2.5M AAV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Hansen probably costs a 1st + more

Burrows probably only costs something around a 3rd or maybe Lazar.

Hansen is obviously the better player, but I'd much rather have Burrows at those prices.

True.

Also Burrows has two points less than Bobby Ryan on the year. LMAO

DadBod

Sep 1, 2009
Coquitlam
Burrows doesn't play physical or such a pain in the ass for the opposition. But he's shown this year he still has his wheels and good hands still. He's still making things happen on the ice and is an effective PKer and in the corners.

but he's an experienced vet who's great in the locker room with good wheels. Good hockey IQ

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Oh nice. Him and Neil on the same team. My favourite players that I love oh so much. I sure hope they can get my third favourite, Roussel, to join.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Why do Avs fans hate Dorion so much?

It is because of his and Melnyks comments.

Honestly though, just because these guys possibly made childish comments doesn't mean Avs fans should make childish comments in every thread that is Sens related.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Was never that though, Chabot/White, not both.

I get why Ottawa wouldn't do that price but the biggest annoyance is if you don't like it, move on, don't cry about it.

Okay. It is done with. Move the **** on with it already Avs fans.

There is no need to ***** about it in every Sens related thread.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Hope we're not giving up on Lazar unless it is a bigger trade. Not that I expect a 1st for him.

I'm fine with Burrows as a minor addition, but I'd love to see the team add something else as well. I really wouldn't be upset at all to see us move our first this year for a bigger rental.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
To ott:

Burrows
Columbus 2nd

To Vancity:

Lazar
5th round pick

I hate Benning :rant:

Status