Confirmed Trade: [OTT/VAN] Alex Burrows for Jonathan Dahlen; Burrows re-signs 2 years/2.5M AAV

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 105785

The Burrows trade is really paying dividends for the playoff push, I know some Sens fans expressed some concerns over this deal. But they have to be delighted right now. 4G 2A, 6Pts in 6 games, and 6 wins in a row since the deal.

Sounds like Burr

This. I was never a Sens fan infact i really didnt like them. Like at all. But now Im cheering for them and hope they win the Cup

Ideal for me would be Sens winning the cup this year and heck even next year too with burr but then also Dahlen turns into a 1st line elite stud for us.

Dreaming i know but would be nice :)

Sharks gotta win this year, Sens can win next year

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
We made the exact trades we needed to make ,we are a much faster and more difficult team to play against.We may play boring at times ,but style points count for nothing :nod:

Really not sure why they didn't acquire this NHL experienced depth last off-season, but it sure looks good to finally have it!

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
We made the exact trades we needed to make ,we are a much faster and more difficult team to play against.We may play boring at times ,but style points count for nothing :nod:

We lived through Jacques, who gave us some of the best teams in our post-expansion history. Boring shouldnt be a problem for the city that fun forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->