Confirmed with Link: [OTT/STL] Pat Cannone to St Louis Blues for future considerations

TheOriginalSilf*

I'm trying to find the purpose of this move. Yes, it opens up a contract slot, but who are we going to use said contract slot on, if at all.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
I'm trying to find the purpose of this move. Yes, it opens up a contract slot, but who are we going to use said contract slot on, if at all.

Fire Murray. Run out Melnyk.

Cannone left because were out of money.

Future considerations is St. Louis promising to feed Melnyk's family when they go bankrupt

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Give the guy a shot in an organization that might need him and, more importantly, might be able to slot him in the line up somewhere down the line

Classy move Murray

I like it

TheOriginalSilf*

Fire Murray. Run out Melnyk.

Cannone left because were out of money.

Future considerations is St. Louis promising to feed Melnyk's family when they go bankrupt

I'm certainly not bashing Murray for making this move. Just trying to see the end goal of this move. I thought Cannone was a semi-valuable player to have in the AHL.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I'm certainly not bashing Murray for making this move. Just trying to see the end goal of this move. I thought Cannone was a semi-valuable player to have in the AHL.

Murray is probably planning his next vacation in St Louis and needs some place to crash.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Well done Murray. Looking forward to trying out the new toilet paper next season.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Future Considerations sounds like a bust, to me. I've never even heard of the guy... why can't Murray get fair value in any trade :rant: #FireMurray
Future Considerations is actually a big-time veteran. He gets traded a lot but he never ends up playing in the NHL. He must have quite the intangibles for teams to still be willing to trade for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad